Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You mean
Cyan
? That's the company who made the Myst games (some of them, Myst III and Myst IV were made by Presto Games and Ubisoft but Cyan bought the rights recently). See here for the intro of the most recent version of the first game where it says "cyan" in the beginning.

Half an hour is a reasonably fast time. What were the specific steps (sites and such) you made? You can't just copy the symbols into Google, so I'm quite intriged by your journey. I hope it wasn't all the way to a deep and huge cave in the desert of Eddy County, New Mexico?
You might have it in you to actually complete the games without any outside help (which is quite an achievement)!

I'm also happy that you were able to return from your Spanish inquisition without falling prey to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal or dying from malaria! The thing I thought I heard was just my guinea pig making some noise for no reason. I was starting to think the Spanish community was on to me! Let's hope the story was just from a madman!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

07-May-2018 20:45:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I think I'm looking pretty good. L'il bit of swash, l'il bit of buckle.

No more disappointing feathers that don't do what they say on the tin.

Nuh-uh. I iz bad. Real bad. The baddest badass on the block. In da Hood.
Baddest of Da Bad. Batshit bad.

Bro, I'm so bad I don't even use a toothpick no mo'

And all those l'il chickensheet bad things that used to live under mah bed, and inside mah closet? Pffft. They done shipped right out. Hellyea.

I ain't got no lemon-scent. I am THE WHOLE GOSHDARNED LEMON TREE.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-May-2018 21:53:39

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Nuh-uh. I iz bad. Real bad. The baddest badass on the block. In da Hood.
Baddest of Da Bad. Batshit bad.

Bro, I'm so bad I don't even use a toothpick no mo'

And all those l'il chickensheet bad things that used to live under mah bed, and inside mah closet? Pffft. They done shipped right out. Hellyea.

I ain't got no lemon-scent. I am THE WHOLE GOSHDARNED LEMON TREE.

https://i.imgur.com/O3bQmQY.mp4
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

08-May-2018 07:15:18 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 07:15:49 by 0815

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :

Cyan I figured. But something in relation with a prison book? Oh and links to youtube (or any other website) cannot be used with the [link url=][/link] tags. Just Runescape intern, like the support page.

As an engineer I do hope that I am ingenious, or else I'd be shitty doing my job. :P
Step 1: Analyze patterns / similarities. Step 2: Assume it is an alphabet Step 3: Assume it must be a game content (Myst) alphabet

There is no Spanish community, but there are many Spanish speaking RSOF'ers and brand new, may Spanish speaking, LMods. So who know, if we kickstart that engine we could spark some life into that forgotten part. Language isn't needed, it is the post count and showing fresh time stamps, like playing a counting game.

Ah, the coloured pages! That's a gameplay thing, you'll need to play it to know what's going on (sort of).
-[crackling] Bring me the blue pages! [crackling]-
What in the name of the Maker?

Anyhow, good thinking! You really have a good chance of beating the Myst games and actually enjoying it! You should give them a try, especially since they'll be re-released later this year for Windows 10 AND Mac (since their kickstarter is kinda going nuts they decided to make them work on Apple as well).

I'll keep in mind that links only work for RuneScape pages and not just the whole internet, it explains quite a lot! As an avant-garde clan, which can be shortened to avant-garden (some people express themselves through their garden and I think we should do that too), we should get some more updated forums that can handle outside links instead of the hunkajunk we're having now. I propose we riot peacefully by sending emails to Jagex with non-activated links to random pages in them so they can't just click them to open a new tab and visits those sites, but to copy the full line themselves. Muhahahahaha!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

08-May-2018 18:21:20

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top