Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
I hope you guys like avant-garde art.

Because that is what our clan is about to turn into.

AN AVANT-GARDE ART CLAN!

BY IMPERIAL DECREE!

Do you dig it??

Now we should use the last few pages of this thread to discuss what it means to be an avant-garde art clan. Or whether it actually means anything at all. Or whether not meaning anything at all is actually meaning something, but something so meaningless that we, as shallow, primitive creatures squalling beneath the stars, are to lazy to even attempt understanding its deep meaningless meaning.

Unless there is food involved. Then we might try to understand it.

By the way, posting random images of anything, randomly, should now become one of our clan's artistic statements. And we should let everyone know that. So they can appreciate just how avant-gard we are.

That walking thing is something a cell uses to tansport stuff around! The big 'balloon' is a membrane around some stuff that needs to be somewhere else, and the pulling-protein is walking on a protein fiber used to keep the cell in shape. It's been a while since I had some biology, but someone who's more familiar could tell what direction the thing is actually walking in, the cell uses two walking-proteins, one for each direction.

To post something meaningless on first sight myself but actually meaningful if you figure it out is the following:

Have fun decyphering it!

Actually, I find avant-garde not avant-garde enough and is actually way too mainstream now, so why not avant-avant-garde?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-May-2018 11:04:53 - Last edited on 06-May-2018 11:12:14 by Kings Abbot

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I re-read the manual: Avant-Garde "Provocative, Innovative and Self-Reflective".
In Spain we have all this, you will NOT need a beard and you can be yourself. That is what is written in the books.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

06-May-2018 11:36:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being myself seems somewhat problematical. I will, instead, both grow a beard and become someone else entirely.

Coming soon to a thread near you:

The NEW, IMPROVED & TOTALLY STATE OF THE ART!!! FiFi La Frou.
All bells, whistles, gizmos and doodle-dangs pre-installed.
100% pure avant-garde assured at every use.

Yes.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-May-2018 11:42:48

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Being myself seems somewhat problematical. I will, instead, both grow a beard and become someone else entirely.

Coming soon to a thread near you:

The NEW, IMPROVED & TOTALLY STATE OF THE ART!!! FiFi La Frou.
All bells, whistles, gizmos and doodle-dangs pre-installed.
100% pure avant-garde assured at every use.

Yes.

Done.
I have introduced you as Conquistador Vanguardismo Fiffi La Frou to the savages.

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

06-May-2018 11:50:19 - Last edited on 06-May-2018 12:02:39 by 0815

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Kings Abbot said :

Have fun decyphering it!

I'm sorry, I must have mis-decyphered it. I thought it said: "Go and make a clan thread in Spain, conquer... conquer... conquer.... gold gold gold..."

whoops

It doesn't say that. The first step of your journey starts in my description!
Oh, and if you find some coloured pages along the way, take them with you and put them somewhere safe, they could come in handy if someone gets stuck in a prison book!

If you feel a real expansion drift and have to urge to annex something, search for some threads with a lot of 'bump' in it, they're mostly all run, and the others protected, by the same guy. He has caused quite some grief without being part of this anti-clan, so his actions cannot be tolerated!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-May-2018 13:41:44

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top