Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whelp...must say, it did feel good to laugh/post again but, if those bloody, yes bloody,
Jagexy Monsters start comin' thru the ceiling again.......I...I....well, I will...

Not easy comin up with "elderly" stuff, without being offensive...at this point, anyway.
But boy, do those Monsters deserve.... (knarl..knash)

01-Mar-2017 14:02:14 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2017 14:03:09 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Perhaps we could organise a Clan day out to Swamp HQ and walk up and down the pavement outside, wearing sandwich boards declaring such truths as "Jagexy Monsters Lie to the Elderly"
(which is true because I am elderly and they lied to me).

I might sneak a placard saying "Jagexy Monstes are Mutated Aliens" which might or might not be true. They can't really get us arrested for that unless they all undergo DNA testing to disprove the claim.

Actually, most of their DNA will probably consist of Macaroni Cheese and hairstyling products.

Trouble is, we don't exactly have an illustrious history of organising Clan events. Well, no history at all really given we are so lazy. Except for the ritual sacrifices, of course.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Mar-2017 17:00:36

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Maybe, maybe not.

However, the merest suspicion of the fact is surely enough to claim that Twillow is now most definitely a non-Member?

We could always assert that because they use the same perfume then they must definitely be the same person. Exquisite logic, imo.

Not only that, but Mary has an m in her name and Twillow has x2 l. What letter follows l in the alphabet? Hmmm? Yep! the letter m. Even more proof of their duality.

Case closed.
Le Chat Guerrier

03-Mar-2017 10:43:58 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2017 10:48:07 by FiFi LaFeles

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yup Fifi, that's practically irrefutably evidence of Mary's dual identity. My suspicions were aroused when I noticed the deliberately non-Twillow style of writing in Mary's posts. What better way to conceal one's true identity but to adopt an extravagantly different form of prose in one's posts? That and the fact of Twillow's signature. I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Mar-2017 16:22:40

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Not quite mad, as such. Just a bit ... misunderstood.

Well, perhaps a teeny-weeny bit mad. My Therapist tells me that seeing Jagexy Monsters coming through the ceiling is definitely an improvement on seeing spiders in the butter.

And I do believe that Rugi hasn't touched a chainsaw in months.
Le Chat Guerrier

04-Mar-2017 02:38:17

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
OMG...you guys are Mad.....MAD<.I say.....

Your declarations of innocence will get you nowhere Mary, or as I should say, TWILLOW!

I have launched a team of highly experienced investigators into this. They are called "THE HOLY CORUGIAN INQUISTION!" The team consists of :

Corugi, Grand Inquisitor
A duck. A faithful companion.
A bowl of grease. For those jobs that require lubrication.

Our findings so far.

Damning Evidence 1.
Your name is sufficiently different from Twillow as to allay suspicion. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! Smart move, but not smart enough to fool the Holy Corugian Inquisition!

Damning Evidence 2.
You have no posts made about the same time Twillow has posted. OF COURSE NOT! BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON! You really thought I wouldn't notice? Ha! Nothing escapes the attention of the HOLY CORUGIAN INQUISTION!

Damning Evidence 3.
At no time have you ever made a statement to the effect of "I am most definitely not Twillow, nope, not at all, I barely even know Twillow and I was not at that bar on the night of 28th July 1998 and I most certainly didn't use any super glue on the door handles". GOT YA! That was a big mistake on your part!

This alone is enough to convict you, but I will gather yet more evidence, along with the grubby facts Fifi has unearthed about your unscrupulous double life.

THEN YOU WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL! ON CHARGES OF BEING TWILLOW!

May Guthix have mercy upon your pixels.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Mar-2017 20:38:57 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2017 20:40:50 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3. I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT Twillow!
July 28. 1998......Welll...well.....YES, I Was there!

Bbut, left thru the Doggie door, before the trouble broke out!

"Sides, it would seem I'm the only one here without an Alt!
Lol! uh..huh...Now everybody say in unison...
"I'll never tell...."
Lol.

Tho, pretty funny in Legion' Thread, when Dong ur Dead accused me of being someone's Alt.

Okay, okay.....I won't...I won't!

Promise.

05-Mar-2017 19:12:21 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2017 21:38:08 by MDove

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top