Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What Scouse said is true.

There is no leaving clan Grief, Pasmo. You are here forever. That's one of the great advantages of being an anti-clan. Having rejected the nonsense that Jagex calls "clans" we are not bound by any of their foolish notions. Such as giving clan members the ability to leave.

Now, on odd occasions, we do have members who, despite the impossibility of the event, do attempt to leave. That is why we have a special class of clan membership called "Runaways". They are hunted down without pity or mercy. An example of this would be that rotten noob called Cuvb.

Now it so happens that Lord Bucket has been keen on kidnapping Cuvb into his own clan, the Church of MMG, no doubt to use Cuvb for evil and nefarious purposes. This has sparked the
WAR OF THE CUVB
, which has pitted some of our own clan members, including Fifi and Barsnoops, against the Holy Corugian Empire.

The war has not gone well for the Empire, which has stood on the brink of utter destruction for the past several weeks while I dilly dally around trying to conclude an epic ending to this tumultuous saga.

I hope this explains the dire situation to your satisfaction.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

26-Sep-2017 20:36:34 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2017 20:38:09 by Corugi

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Sep-2017 13:35:19

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,269 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A post about moderation and account status has been hidden. Aside from being private between the account holder and Jagex, it is off topic for a recruitment thread.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

28-Sep-2017 14:29:13

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Pasnomo said :
do people you don't want to post here post here?

i honestly didn't know this thread existed, and im in rants quite a bit

Well this thread knows about you now, YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY NOW!!!

My spidery tingly senses are tingling and tell me that you yourself enjoy a good WAR!!! here and there and could be a good addition to the clan.

1 more thing....

Do you have a bucket fetish by any chance?

Answer wisely my friend, answer wisely!!!

Oh and what are you 4 most favorite letters of the alphabet?

Best not be U C B or V

I have uh like 3k of those bucket override tokens before they were made untradeable.

28-Sep-2017 22:36:09

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prepare the lifeboats! Or rafts. Or that piece of driftwood. Damn. Alright, that piece of straw. Yes, that piece of waterlogged straw. Yes, the one that just sank. Okay then... tread water!

Reddit account name: Iguroc.

( Corugi spelled backwards )

Send a PM. Already in contact with three of our kin.

Or make a reply to one of my few throwaway comments. Dont worry about the username you choose, its very easy to make a reddit alt if need be.

Your posts here have been shot through the screen in case of Icebergs, Fifi.

Will attempt to discover the vast and uncharted swamp land of this mysterious place you call twittsville now. Wish me luck.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

29-Sep-2017 06:26:11 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2017 06:40:50 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top