GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*creeps in* Wcb, Fifi,
Being confuzzeled, I shall attempt to answer the last question here:
Pasnomo said :
do people you don't want to post here post here?

i honestly didn't know this thread existed, and im in rants quite a bit

Heck YEAHHH!
Folks come thru this place like it's the switchover station to the great beyond!!
Poppin in here-poppin out there! Like it's some Bed & Breakfast, Yes!
Whadda they think we are?? A Ham & Egger?! Nooo.

...Droppin crushed bird's nests on the floors, empty chocolate milk cartons; throwin their tin stars
on the ground, leavin crashed tricycles in the moat, burying flat bicycle/tricycle tires;
...Dripping soft melted cheeses on the curtains, throwing gum wrappers, popcorn. Yes!

Then at nite, there's the sweet wafting scent of previously locked/loaded/fired Imgurs!
Corugi's battleships, nukes (shh-no say bomb), explosions, desert sand, corgis,submarines,
tanks,airplanes, blimps, peacesigns, missles, koolaid, infantry & other Weapons of Mass Delusion.

And the Pets! Uh-huhh...Flocks of Penguins, geese, doggies, kittys, alligators, birds, Cara..cappy..somethins, polar bears, foxes, elephants, bats, horses, cows, sharks, frogs, venus-fly-traps, snakes, rats, mice ++ science equipment.., ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, rhinos, bears, giraffes, turtles. ANND have forgotten some, don'tcha know.

Pasmo...your room is upstairs, 4th on the left.
Not to mind the trail of Corugi's empty tunafish cans to the Larder.
The Larder!! Don't open the door & not throw the switch first!

Oh, and Firemaking is useless.

Welcome to ya, Pasmo

29-Sep-2017 20:04:59 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2017 21:45:51 by MDove

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
*creeps in* Wcb, Fifi,
Being confuzzeled, I shall attempt to answer the last question here:
Pasnomo said :
do people you don't want to post here post here?

i honestly didn't know this thread existed, and im in rants quite a bit

Heck YEAHHH!
Folks come thru this place like it's the switchover station to the great beyond!!
Poppin in here-poppin out there! Like it's some Bed & Breakfast, Yes!
Whadda they think we are?? A Ham & Egger?! Nooo.

...Droppin crushed bird's nests on the floors, empty chocolate milk cartons; throwin their tin stars
on the ground, leavin crashed tricycles in the moat, burying flat bicycle/tricycle tires;
...Dripping soft melted cheeses on the curtains, throwing gum wrappers, popcorn. Yes!

Then at nite, there's the sweet wafting scent of previously locked/loaded/fired Imgurs!
Corugi's battleships, nukes (shh-no say bomb), explosions, desert sand, corgis,submarines,
tanks,airplanes, blimps, peacesigns, missles, koolaid, infantry & other Weapons of Mass Delusion.

And the Pets! Uh-huhh...Flocks of Penguins, geese, doggies, kittys, alligators, birds, Cara..cappy..somethins, polar bears, foxes, elephants, bats, horses, cows, sharks, frogs, venus-fly-traps, snakes, rats, mice ++ science equipment.., ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, rhinos, bears, giraffes, turtles. ANND have forgotten some, don'tcha know.

Pasmo...your room is upstairs, 4th on the left.
Not to mind the trail of Corugi's empty tunafish cans to the Larder.
The Larder!! Don't open the door & not throw the switch first!

Oh, and Firemaking is useless.

Welcome to ya, Pasmo
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

30-Sep-2017 04:18:14

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...and with that exchange of violence so began the "Jack-Corugi War" of 2017, pitting the ruthless savagery of Jack's cute anima against the exuded stomach contents of Corugi.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Oct-2017 06:52:23 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2017 06:54:52 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top