Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Acushnet
Dec Member 2011

Acushnet

Posts: 14,144 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I breathed and suddenly, without cause, I found myself here. I didn't actually type this message myself. It just did it all on its own. In fact, if you ask me about this post later, I'll probably deny it, under the premise that I have no idea what you're talking about, because I didn't post this. Just trust me.

15-Dec-2016 04:05:15

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Acushnet said :
I breathed and suddenly, without cause, I found myself here. I didn't actually type this message myself. It just did it all on its own. In fact, if you ask me about this post later, I'll probably deny it, under the premise that I have no idea what you're talking about, because I didn't post this.

Look, that's perfectly fine. We understand completely. We will like totally respect the fact that you had no intention of posting here, but rather it was an unseen and mysterious force that compelled you. Yes. An unseen and mysterious force, much like witchcraft. We have had much dealings with Witchcraft. Yesss. We know how to cure it. Yessss....we doesss, we likesss to burn the witchessss.

Comrades! Soml IS A WITCH!

BURN THE WITCH!

BURN HIM!

BURN HIM NOW!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Dec-2016 10:13:58 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2016 10:15:38 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HYPE !

Da Ninjas have confirmed The Feather is on their "to do" list !!!!! Not any time soon, to be fair, but nonetheless acknowledgement has been given.

What a glorious day for the Feather Freedom Fighters of AntiClan Grief - I salute you all :D

*wanders off to collect firewood*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Dec-2016 13:38:32

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
HYPE !

Da Ninjas have confirmed The Feather is on their "to do" list !!!!! Not any time soon, to be fair, but nonetheless acknowledgement has been given.

What a glorious day for the Feather Freedom Fighters of AntiClan Grief - I salute you all :D

BY THE GODS!

!!!6!!!

THE SCENT OF VICTORY IS IN THE AIR!

Or in the basement. Or under the bed. Perhaps in one of my jeans's hip pockets. Somewhere, anyways.

Do any of you have any kerosene handy? This firewood I have been collecting for Soml's burning is rather green.

16-Dec-2016 03:40:37 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 03:41:59 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
HYPE !

BY THE GODS!

!!!6!!!

THE SCENT OF VICTORY IS IN THE AIR!

Or in the basement. Or under the bed. Perhaps in one of my jeans's hip pockets. Somewhere, anyways.

Do any of you have any kerosene handy? This firewood I have been collecting for Soml's burning is rather green.

Yes I gabe it stockpiled for special occasions!!! Such as the boiling!!! But let's have a burning and a boiling!!!!! Oh it's like a Christmas!!!! Get the evergreen up!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

16-Dec-2016 04:57:05

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Sooo, given the duality of your persona (CoruNick - RugiNick - Nickugi - NickCor) .....
what are your fiendish plans for the fate of Grief?

Please respond quietly due to potential echoes.
Le Chat Guerrier

16-Dec-2016 14:42:51

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
Sooo, given the duality of your persona (CoruNick - RugiNick - Nickugi - NickCor) .....
what are your fiendish plans for the fate of Grief?

Please respond quietly due to potential echoes.

Never fear Fifi, that fake confessional post was just a counter plot to deal with Nick's grubby little mind. It has appeared to have succeeded....has appeared to have succeeded...appeared to have succeeded...to have succeeded...have succeeded...succeeded...cceeded...eded...ed...d

17-Dec-2016 05:27:23 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2016 05:40:35 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Right, yes, what do we do now? Well, shall we just deal with some unfinished business first?

Lets burn Soml.

But before we do so, let us consider beginning a new era of burnings. You see, I am having trouble finding images of burnings that I haven't used already. For some incomprehensible reason there are not that many images of burning at the stake. So I suggest we start using totally irrelevant images. Just use the first inappropriate image you can find.

LET THE BURNING OF SOML BEGIN! !!!6!!! BURN HERETIC! BURN!

HA! LET THE FLAMES CONSUME HIM!

17-Dec-2016 05:38:37 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2016 05:41:30 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

ROFL! The expression on that dawg's face is priceless.

I quite like your idea. Any potential victim non Clannie being rudely nosey by clicking on what are very clearly Clan property Imgurs will be seriously bamboozled, possibly suspect insanity (or at least severe cranial disturbance) and be VERY AFRAID !!!

Rumours of a disconnect from reality will spread far and wide, enhancing Grief's already formidable reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Hmmmm, yes. Now that the immediate need for physical warfare has been narrowly diverted perhaps it is time to terrify the hearts and minds of the gullible masses with subliminal messages of utter lunacy.

Le Chat Guerrier

17-Dec-2016 11:10:25

Corugi

Corugi

Zigactly Fifi.

We shall preface our images of wanton absurdity with hysterical mob-like cries for spiritual vengeance!

SO END ALL THOSE WHO DARE COMMIT HERESY AGAINST US!

MAY THE RIGHTEOUS FLAMES OF WRATH CLAIM SOML'S HERETICAL SOUL!

PS. TIL you can center an image on a post.

17-Dec-2016 20:59:23 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2016 21:00:31 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top