Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see you have crawled out of your secret hiding place! Was it maybe the wreckage of the American B-17 bomber they have now recently found before the Belgium coast that was shot down in WWII? How weird would it have been if they found out the wreck was made air-tight, filled with air and fully furnished with a weird person calling himself Corugi sitting there playing RuneScape? I understand you couldn't stay there, especially with the remains of the crew who didn't survive.

If you need a new hiding place, try the plane that went missing in the Pacific some years ago. It's bigger and probably somewhere where it will not be found that fast. Maybe somewhere where people are searching for something/someone else instead...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

26-Jun-2018 11:10:00 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2018 11:11:44 by Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Since the end of the thread is near, I'll need to be far away for when it happens. I'm already geared up, so I'll leave this one for one of you.

I'm at the local bar drinking beer and eating salted peanuts for the rest of the day before my departure if you need me.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

27-Jun-2018 10:52:44 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2018 10:53:00 by Kings Abbot

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,269 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
I must admit I am sort of surprised that no one has spam bumped the end of this thread for teh grief.

It crossed my mind, but I practiced self-control.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

29-Jun-2018 13:14:59

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

The end is near! Hear ye! Hear ye! Judgement Day will come in only two more posts! We should have stopped Skynet sooner!

No, wait, thats the wrong end of something. Skynet has nothing to do with this thread (I hope?)...

Although I wanted to be far away for when this end happens, I also wanted to see it happen. Therefore I have started a small sandwich shop on Enceladus, the icy moon of Saturn with a lake of liquid water under its crust. You can see it on this picture:

Enceladus is the white dot on the left of Saturn (seen here by the late satelite Cassini when it passed through the shadow of Saturn cast by the sun) in the hazy outer ring. On its South pole (the bottom), it spews liquid/freezing water into space that forms the whole hazy ring. Earth and the moon are visible as the blue-white dot below and to the right of Saturn. Looks very nice.
You might need to search for the image in the internet where you can zoom in better, it's called 'The Day the Earth Smiled'.
I have to confess that the sandwiches are not really sandwiches. There is some simple and some more complex carbon-based molecules here spewed out by the water geysers that might come from local life forms or could have been formed by accident by natural processes. NASA discourged me from going here as I might accidentally colonize Enceladus with my own bacteria and either kill the local life or prevent it from evolving in the future. I went anyway. Who are they to tell me what to do?
The organic gloop really looks like crap, and tastes like it as well, but I only got sick three times, so it can't be that harmful right?

Sent from Enceladus which took around eighty minutes to arrive on this forum. The lag is serious here, and so is the lack of costumers. I should have put a sign somewhere or distributed some ads on the local newspaper called 'The Saturn Digest'.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

29-Jun-2018 18:31:39

ptuvb

ptuvb

Posts: 2,353 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Sirs and the Madames! It is being honest player Cuvb!

I am to say Sir it is of being happiness to seeing this being evil clan end!

I am too muchly happiness! Is being no more "clan Grief". I am being of "tortured" by evilness of Mistress Fifi and Mr Cruelness Corugi! For lasting of 200 pages Sir! Or Madame ( as is the case it is being ). Muchly is being of the pains to poor Cuvb! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Honest player Cuvb is now making of freedom! I am to be making of "dancing with the joys"

29-Jun-2018 21:05:43

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I refuse to put an end to the era, please lock this thread now before it maxes out

cake crumbs, fake trails, windowless houses series 2 is on the horizon, you are either with us or against us, possibly in the middle, you decide.

The only people that will not be allowed to join the griefy group 2 are those with pictures of eyes tattoo'd on their eyelids so they can sleep and pretend they are awake and guys that get weekly b-s-c's

Other than that, all are welcome, apart from anyone that was not welcome 1st time around.

Oh and Mod Infinity, cos he's not a Mod no more, but random player Infinity is welcome
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

29-Jun-2018 21:05:57

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top