Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speaking of Himself - I wonder where that young rapscallion has vanished to this time.

Probably crouched at the bottom of a rusty old oil drum behind an abandoned knacker's yard, hiding out from the bailiffs again.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Jun-2018 23:59:41

Peeperwop
Dec Member 2012

Peeperwop

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The madman has been doing some justice, or perhaps a disservice, by bringing this thread to light for me. I am Peep and I am joining this anti-clan. And Corugi happens to be sacrificing himself to dragons deep in the wilderness, where he tried to steal all of my bank-bearing monkeys. A dastardly bot saved my life, but my monkeys are all but gone.

I am partially honored and in somewhat disgust at joining within the final posts of this thread.

14-Jun-2018 11:05:45

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Personally, I never follow anyone, anywhere.

This habit you have of skulking around in Da Wildee is, frankly, disturbing.
Vaguely reminiscent of Gollum lurking in Moria.

Before you know it, you'll be getting this notaclan a bad name :|
Le Chat Guerrier

14-Jun-2018 14:56:14

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Correction: NOT A CLAN

It has become harder to watch my six because my digital watch has decided to grief me by being broken right after being repaired.
I'm talking about a Calypso 5573/4 if you're interested in what kind to buy or not, it looks good but is hard to repair and scratches easily. The strap tore right at where the metal clasp thingy is and making it impossible to wear now. I had to order a replacing strap on the internet which was a real karfuffle. It took two weeks to arrive, but I luckily had another older watch that still worked and took that one with me.
You have to know that I study at university quite far from home so I rent a small appartment close to it (and so does half of the population of the city), and live there from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon.

It arrived at home when I wasn't, but my father replaced it. I started wearing it again when I got home, but two days ago, not at home, one of the two pieces of strap came loose again from the watch thingy itself, AND IT WON'T GO IN NO MATTER WHAT! Since the new strap was still stiff and straight, it couldn't handle the bending while wearing it. It's very annoying not to be able to look at your wrist and immediately tell the time since I didn't have the back-up watch with me, because why would you when your other watch just got fixed?

To replace the emptiness on my wrist, I decided to buy some silicon bracelets from a nearby supermarket used to support our country's football team on the World Championship in Russia. So now I wear three bracelets with 'BELGIUM' and our flag printed on it, each in one of the three colours on our national flag (black, yellow and red, in that order).
The best part is that I don't care about football at all, so now the tables are turned and I am griefing back at people who think I like football while I don't. Technically, nothing on the bracelets says a damn thing about football, the championship or the Red Devils (our team).

MUHAHAHA!!
!!!6!!!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

14-Jun-2018 19:38:16

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I've decided that The Purple One has (subliminally) come up with the most sensible suggestion so far.

Clan Chaos
or
Clan Chaotic.....

seems somehow to fit the bill nicely.

Always assuming we pass the first hurdle of having the most horrible, unwelcome and generally not very nice or law abiding non-recruitment thread in the first place.

As for Mr Abbot, he is quite clearly certifiable and should be elevated to the post of
Official Clan Raving Loony Person.
Le Chat Guerrier

14-Jun-2018 23:20:02

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles said :

As for Mr Abbot, he is quite clearly certifiable and should be elevated to the post of
Official Clan Raving Loony Person.

Support!
The Red Devils won the last match before the championship against Costa Rica with a whopping 4-1.

Meh!

P.S.: not my hamster because I have a lazy guinea pig instead.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

15-Jun-2018 13:40:35 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2018 13:44:30 by Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

What about Clan Cleo? That's the name of my guinea pig (short for Cleopatra), and just like us, she doesn't give a damn unless she's hungry (then she becomes a monster). Awesome alliteration by the way!
Isn't making life difficult our true goal, even if it's our own?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

15-Jun-2018 14:31:50

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top