Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not entirely sure anyone can be kicked, since they're technically non-members anyway :P

However, paying due consideration to the seriousness of your complaint, perhaps Jack could be lured into invited to a meeting in Da Wildee whilst wearing his most expensive items ......
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Mar-2017 15:09:17

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Husband with Cancer. Results next week.
Catch up when I can.
Ouch. That does not sound good. Wish your husband the best of luck getting through this.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

21-Mar-2017 00:28:33

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thoughts to share with Mary.

I went to one of my favorite places yesterday afternoon. A river where you can walk along gravel shores bordered by willow trees. A very quiet place with other people only very rarely seen. The river was running slowly but was clear. I stopped and watched the reflections of ripples washing across the river bed under the bright sunlight. The reflections are intensely bright, born from where the ripples have concentrated the light of the sun. They move fast, effortlessly over the sand and stones. Somewhere beneath those ripples are the people you come across upon forums such as these. Somewhere where they are real.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

23-Mar-2017 01:48:30

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
That's nice, Rugi.

I'm not very good with stuff like that. But I want to keep this thread bumped so as Mary doesn't have to search for it upon her return, so I will seek inspiration.

Nonsense Fifi, your eloquence far surpasses my own feeble words.

We must keep thoughts for Mary bumped.

Today's thought for Mary.

I once lived in a house, shared with two others, where we had a lawn but no lawn mower. None of us were prepared to buy one. So no one mowed the lawns. It bothered us not in the least. It was a semi-rural area anyway. As the months passed the lawns became longer. We then noticed all these amazing plants, I guess some people would call them weeds, sprouting up among the grass. As it turned to spring these plants put on remarkable displays of flowers, rarely seen, for few people let their lawns grow unchecked for such a long time.

I sometimes think of how the world would be if suddenly, one day, people were to vanish from the earth. All those neatly cut suburban lawns and gardens in the towns and cities becoming wild, all the flowers that would bloom.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

26-Mar-2017 07:52:15 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2017 07:53:49 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am not a runaway!!! You don't own me!!! Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

26-Mar-2017 22:51:18

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top