Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wrong Peeps.

Its Peeperwop.

It was a horrifying experience. She lured me into da wildee on the pretext of me luring her into da wildee. Then she set a savage Red Dragon upon me! It took a while but I surely died.

It was a traumatic experience. Only your kind generosity, expressed as gifts of lots of gold pieces, will have any hope of restoring me to my former self. Until then I remain a quivering jelly, oozing along the floor.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

16-Jun-2018 08:45:00

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really hope we have a cleaning maid, because that ooze is sticky and starting to eat away the floor...

Oh, look! A basement full of slaves and corpses we forgot that it was right there under our feet! Oh, the ooze starts raining upon them now, it's burning off the flesh of the living! And the corpses become undead! The ooze also starts creeping up the walls now bacj out of the basement and out the door...
Seriously, what is this stuff?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

16-Jun-2018 13:53:14

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

You better clean the parts of your body that came in contact with the ooze thoroughly with liquid helium and then with butyl lithium. You'll lose that parts of your body, but at least you have a chance of surviving.
While you're still alive, what way did the ooze and its small army of undead slaves go? We could really use those undead slaves as they need no food, water or sleep and are incapable of moaning about their hard labour or thinking of revolting against us since they have no brains anymore.
The ooze can just go wherever, although it would be nice to create more undead slaves... Maybe if we're friendly to it and give it something it wants in return. It could be the equivalent of a clan avatar! An anti-clan avatar-dissolving-ooze! We shall be invincible!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

!!!6!!!

Don't you just love it when your iPad decides you misspelled 'MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' but can't think of a correctly spelled word that resembles it to ask if you wanted to write that word instead?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

16-Jun-2018 17:48:56 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2018 18:13:36 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm pissed off with these forums and the attempts of certain inexperienced, know-nothing new kids on the block to return to the 'good old days' of bossy, mindless, ego-stoking, heavy-handed, unnecessary Moderating. Shame poor Meadows got shafted the minute his back was turned.

So I won't be here for the re-naming of Grief. Assuming there is one.

Make a it good one or I'll come back and haunt you all, and -oh- have fun :)

Might bump into y'all on Reddit some day!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Jun-2018 01:07:49

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

The strap for my watch has been fixed and it seems to hold this time, but ther's a chance it might come loose again. Damn you RNGesus! We should start a war against this guy!

Also, my plan to grief people with my 'Belgium'-bracelets has failed, only my mother actually noticed. I haven't come out of the house either and didn't meet anyone in particular, so that might be a cause to the problem. Yet, I refuse to leave the house if I don't need to, so the problem will never be fixed!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

18-Jun-2018 11:06:46

barsnoop
Jul Member 2004

barsnoop

Posts: 1,926 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I followed King's advice and am now missing various appendages, I now have an excuse for one finger typing!

Last time I saw the undead slaves they were sliding downhill on a wave of ooze (Thought I heard a Beach Boys tune in the background)
The Lingering Lurker

18-Jun-2018 18:14:51

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Glad to see that you survived! Did you clean your fingers on one of the ways these people are putting some cream on their shoulder?

How did the hill look like exactly? Grassy like this one?

Or more on fire like here:

Did the undead slaves slide like this?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

18-Jun-2018 21:35:28

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Salute!
Playing in G.R.I.E.F. was fun, despite any pitfalls.
Glad to have had the energy, helping to sustain the superb silliness,
back to ya.

Thanks. Won't forget it.
Posted this before but pertinent now:

Ummm, I'm wearing my radiation suit, yes...
RunNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

May the !!!6!!! always be, with all of you.

19-Jun-2018 13:03:18 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2018 13:57:53 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't suppose the possibility crossed any of your minds that I had no intention whatsoever of starting a new thread?

None of you even suspected that this whole Grief thread was in fact just one big set up to get you all ready for the next thread, to go through the whole consultation process of naming a new clan, stooping so low in fact to even create a thread in General asking people for their help in naming our new clan, when in fact I was never going to create a new anti-clan?

THAT THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EVERYTHING WAS TO GRIEF YOU ALL??????

Need I remind you that on the first page I am listed as a member, "Corugi, resident evil"?

TO CARRY OUT A GRIEFING OF SUCH MAGNITUDE! UPON MY OWN CLANNIES!

A GRIEFING SO TREACHEROUS, SO INHUMANE, SO VILE AND WANTONLY DESPICABLE THAT THE NAME OF CORUGI WOULD BE UTTERLY REVILED FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!!!

A THOUSAND YEARS!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

No? It didn't cross your minds? Oh. Umm. That's quite annoying. That means I failed to corrupt you sufficiently.

You see, if I had reduced you all to a level of evil as evil as my own, then you would have immediately suspected that I would be doing such an abhorrent thing and would never have fallen for it.

But you all fell for it. So I have failed.

Damn.

Well then! I shall just have to try again, wont I?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

20-Jun-2018 10:46:56

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top