GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Ouch Bernadette!
Thanks Molly, I GRIEFed myself by not watching my step and tripped. My Mum always told me off for not looking where I was going! Breaking my elbow was weird as it was my wrist which took the force of the fall.

For a while I couldn't do stuff like lifting anything heavier than a glass half full of wine - but It is on the mend now and out of the sling more than it is in it. I just need to keep up the exercises to get articulation of wrist and elbow back. I can nearly open screwtop jars and bottles now!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

10-Jun-2018 11:23:09

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Aaaaaargh! This is all giving me a headache. I'm having to actually think.
I thoroughly object to being pressurised into thinking , so I'm not going to.

I am returning to my former dream-state wherein I dally with used Vogan sauna towels

Please jab me with a stick when this weighty matter has been resolved. Cheers!

I love that reference! :D But ewww.

Bernadette said :
Molly Weazly said :
Ouch Bernadette!
Thanks Molly, I GRIEFed myself by not watching my step and tripped. My Mum always told me off for not looking where I was going! Breaking my elbow was weird as it was my wrist which took the force of the fall.

For a while I couldn't do stuff like lifting anything heavier than a glass half full of wine - but It is on the mend now and out of the sling more than it is in it. I just need to keep up the exercises to get articulation of wrist and elbow back. I can nearly open screwtop jars and bottles now!

That sounds awful. I'm glad you're on the mend Bernadette! :)

10-Jun-2018 18:01:11

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NOT A CLAN was actually one of Corugi's own ideas, but it didn't have the spaces or full caps or something like that, so I find it weird that he listst the idea under my name instead. He's giving me full credit for something he came up with and I merely improved (in my opinion) slightly.
Is this part of some kind of sinister plan so cunning you don't need to stick a tail on it to call it a weasel?
Should I keep an eye out for weird stuff?
Should I watch my six?
What about other numbers of the clock?
I have a digital watch that goes to 24, how does it work for numbers after 12? I'm only a human being that lives in four-dimensional space-time in contrast to the at least six mice currently living in my garden eating all the seeds we put there for the birds and secretly controlling the massive computer that is Earth.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

12-Jun-2018 13:25:39 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2018 13:25:50 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd agree with you if Corugibrian were in any way human, but he's not.

He has zero orifices,; air is absorbed by his "skin" and part of it turned into nutrients by the many bacteria and hideously ugly single-celled critters which fill his bloated jellybody. Waste matter constantly oozes out in a kind of reverse-osmosis way.

You really wouldn't want him dating your daughter.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Jun-2018 22:27:51

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Kings Abbot said :
NOT A CLAN was actually one of Corugi's own ideas, but it didn't have the spaces or full caps or something like that, so I find it weird that he listst the idea under my name instead. He's giving me full credit for something he came up with and I merely improved (in my opinion) slightly.
Is this part of some kind of sinister plan so cunning you don't need to stick a tail on it to call it a weasel?

Yes. Yes you should. Very muchly. Especially under your bed.
Le Chat Guerrier

12-Jun-2018 22:29:22

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Kings Abbot said :

Yes. Yes you should. Very muchly. Especially under your bed.

There's nothing there that I can see, is that worse than having something there that you can see so you know there isn't anything more dangerous and invisible under there?

EDIT: I only realised it later, but this is the first of the last 42 posts on this thread...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-Jun-2018 13:43:04 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2018 14:53:49 by Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Not being able to see it is immeasurably worse - it means it can get you with no warning. Gosh, you poor thing. What a way to go.

Yes, we are getting close to the end aren't we. And in true Grief fashion we've managed to organise nothing, achieve nothing, talk huge amounts of complete drivel and laugh in the face of certain doom.

We really are a legend in our own lunchtime - the Jagexy Monsters should erect a statue somewhere in our honour. Deep Wildi would be appropriate methinks, so the last thing a gasping, croaking noob sees before they die to Corugi's Blisterwood is the evil, grinning face of GRIEF.
Le Chat Guerrier

13-Jun-2018 15:09:42

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top