Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades!

We are now at WAR with the Jagexy monsters!

It is
"THE WAR OF FIFI'S FEATHER"

We must now discuss our plan for the successful prosecution of what shall be no doubt a long, savage, barbaric, inhumane, cataclysmic, bloody, brutal WAR of annihilation.

(If we are lucky, hopefully those Jagexy monsters will put up a fight.)
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Jul-2016 08:43:08

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here is my battle plan.

1) We inform all our annexed subjects ( RS Forumers, The Name, and the sky ) that, as our subjects, they are also at war with the monsters. I have no doubt that upon hearing this news they will cease all those annoying rebellious acts, and all immediately rush to our assistance. Who will volunteer for this task?

2) We create a thread in the Story section of the forums. Entitled
"The War of Fifi's Feather"
we shall chronicle our brave exploits as we heroically bash those Jagexies into submission. Who will volunteer for this task?

3) We create a thread in clan discussion where we can plan our secret strategies. Including the use of "THE WONDER WEAPON" Who will volunteer for this task?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Jul-2016 08:52:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
P.S. I have just seen an amusing Tweet of a highly offensive (in a military sense) bull cunningly disguised as a Taverley Cow. I wonder if Jagex were planning on using this brute in a pre-emptive strike against our Citadel?
TOUGH UDDERS, JAGEXY MONSTERS, WE AIN'T GOT ONE HEH HEH HEH !
(We need to capture that cow and brainwash it).

P.P.S. Don't forget to add our newest recruits to the Anti-Members list. We can send them in as first wave assault. Their own fault for not unjoining sooner. Sorry, Tuffters, but all is fair in love and war. Especially war.

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jul-2016 09:57:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Corugi - ...stuff..... And don't threaten war on JMods, you will not win :) "

Gauntlet thrown.
We need to rustle a few of Mod Jon's 'Taverley Cows' and let them loose in Cambridgeswamp's HQ car park.

I recall from my farming days the way to encourage a cow to bend to your will is to speak nicely to it. "cush cush cow, cush" is universally understood by Friesians, Jerseys etc. Although that horrifying Chianina might take considerably more persuading.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jul-2016 14:12:59

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fifi is quite right.
Mod Matthe is only stating the truth.
Conventional warfare won't work. Jagex HQ is a fortress.

Psyops is the obvious way to proceed.
I shall have to think on about this.
Immediate thoughts are an onslaught consisting of interpretive dance and the hideous music of 'The Little River Band.

04-Jul-2016 18:40:34

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cat,

Have a seat...We must talk this out, Corugi is right we should not fight or we would achieve something and we can't do that! However, lets smooth things over, I have some tall Stout for us to share. We can chat away our differences!

Legionnaire.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

06-Jul-2016 01:54:43

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Here is my battle plan.

1) We inform all our annexed subjects ( RS Forumers, The Name, and the sky ) that, as our subjects, they are also at war with the monsters. I have no doubt that upon hearing this news they will cease all those annoying rebellious acts, and all immediately rush to our assistance. Who will volunteer for this task?

2) We create a thread in the Story section of the forums. Entitled
"The War of Fifi's Feather"
we shall chronicle our brave exploits as we heroically bash those Jagexies into submission. Who will volunteer for this task?

3) We create a thread in clan discussion where we can plan our secret strategies. Including the use of "THE WONDER WEAPON" Who will volunteer for this task?

I refuse to choose any of those tasks till Cat and I have our drink to smooth things over!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

06-Jul-2016 01:55:37

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top