Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*gasps with shock and swallows dentures*

Tuffters perhaps didn't read the utterly unfair, devious and completely unenforcable unrules of not joining this illustrious Anti-Clan. Too late, there's no escape now.

Hitherto, I would have swept off my hat, doffed it to you, and bowed low. But I'm not going to insult you by waving this pathetic travesty of a Robin in your general direction. I'll merely say, on behalf of all the others who loiter in this shambolic, war-mongering, madhouse:

Unwelcome, Tufftypower !

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Jul-2016 13:33:02

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades,

I like to call a Court Martial of Grief. I wish to bring charges upon Cat. These charges include, conspiracy to commit treason against the Frog Princess, Imperial Dragon Legion, and myself in her comment on Weather the Storm!!!6!!!.. Where she wanted to annex our territory, a fellow Priest of Guthix. Then her continuous comments about burning me to a stake. If I was to die our war efforts will fail against the Jagexy Monsters. And she continues to mock the religion of the Frog Princess. These are words of poison, if I do not get my Court Marshal that I asked for, I will do it by force. The Imperial Dragon Legion has stopped all support in this war till this is solved.

Mark my words friends, I will leave this clan and my army will help free the annexation of those clans. The Imperial Courigian War of Grief will commence if I am not heard. I caution you to make the right decision for the future of Grief.

Regards,

Legionnaire
War Chief of Grief
High King of the Imperial Dragon Legion
Servant and right hand to the Frog Princess
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

03-Jul-2016 16:47:51 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2016 16:54:03 by Legionnaire

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Anyway, you can't leave because you never joined. None of us did.

*sigh*

Ohhhhh okay then. How about if I say sorry, stop trying to set fire to you, and offer you a large bribe? I'm certain one of the not-members has got a nice item I can scam them out of.

Maybe a snappy new title? "Supreme Hippy of Grief"?
"Malevolent Mullethead the Magnificent"?
"Consumer of Noobs Extraordinare"?
Le Chat Guerrier

03-Jul-2016 18:01:13 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2016 18:04:55 by FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

What on earth are you doing in there? No one ever goes there. It's as empty as Cake's eye sockets after I've had an attack of the munchies.

Anyway, you're in. Just by posting here you are doomed to eternal non-membership and as much torment as your friendly Clannies can dream up.

Have you made your Last Will & Testament yet? You really should. Just leave everything to me and I'll make sure to PK you asap look after you.

A hearty unwelcome to you, Crazy Dragon.
Le Chat Guerrier

03-Jul-2016 22:48:47

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unwelcome Crazy Dragon.

You can join the non-existant clan chat at anytime, we are are usually not there. And when we are we usually ignore each other.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Jul-2016 08:14:50

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
Comrades,

I like to call a Court Martial of Grief. I wish to bring charges upon Cat. These charges include, conspiracy to commit treason against the Frog Princess, Imperial Dragon Legion, and myself in her comment on Weather the Storm!!!6!!!.. Where she wanted to annex our territory, a fellow Priest of Guthix. Then her continuous comments about burning me to a stake. If I was to die our war efforts will fail against the Jagexy Monsters. And she continues to mock the religion of the Frog Princess. These are words of poison, if I do not get my Court Marshal that I asked for, I will do it by force. The Imperial Dragon Legion has stopped all support in this war till this is solved.

Mark my words friends, I will leave this clan and my army will help free the annexation of those clans. The Imperial Courigian War of Grief will commence if I am not heard. I caution you to make the right decision for the future of Grief.

Regards,

Legionnaire
War Chief of Grief
High King of the Imperial Dragon Legion
Servant and right hand to the Frog Princess

Comrades!

This is not the time for infighting! As an anti-clan we have made a wondrous lack of progress, we should not disrupt that by actually achieving anything, be it court martial or even holding a non-event.

Besides, we are now officially at WAR with the Jagexy Monsters. We must focus our efforts on bringing about the return of Fifi's feather through military action!

Let us smooth things over, here, why don't you two sit down and talk it over? Disolve your differences. To quench your thirst I will even bring you over a couple of tall glasses of nice refreshing sulfuric acid.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Jul-2016 08:34:04 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2016 08:35:39 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top