Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stoat King said :
There is some debate about the clan motto. We are agreed about the sentiment, but not the detail. "Who cares who cares?" is my preferred variant.
How far does the grief extend? As far as the mind goes.

An excellent suggestion as always Stoat. It shalleth be doneth.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

02-Jul-2016 05:59:36

Lord Bucket

Lord Bucket

Posts: 16,084 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I'm looking for friensdship and help regarding quests. My radiant personality really fits with the general bright side of this clan. We could defeat the toughest bosses in RuneScape with some good 'ol Jolly Co-operation. Our light burns bright at the darkness that resides within the chest of our enemies. We could defeat clan Grief together with teamwork alone. Unlike them, I've noticed this clan doesn't revel in chaos. And I obey orders like a good lapdog. This is why I believe I should be a part of this clan. We could root out even Corugi and his elite henchmen with constant vigilance and my secret spy network located in Falador's inn.

I've attached my Adventurer's log to this message, so that you may see that I've got what it takes to stop evil.
What kind of MTX do
YOU
want to see in OSRS?
Click here to post your suggestions

02-Jul-2016 11:56:20

Pale Veil
Jan Member 2014

Pale Veil

Posts: 261 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now then, for those who wish to try and dissect me to look at my wondrous cake cells under a microscope. You must find me, be wary I'm known quite well for hiding.

Though one thing is, will you find me before I find 'you'

02-Jul-2016 13:46:57

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did it!!! We have Twillow in our ranks. Seeing as I annexed a page on rants forum,it is owned by clan Grief. And so our laws are at work. And seeing as once you post, you're an anti member so there you have it. That's how war and conquering should be gone. Now where's my promotion from War Chief to something a bit more devilish and conquering. Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Jul-2016 15:52:05

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades!

I have important news!

Right now we on teetering upon the edge of nothing less than full blown
WAR
with those Jagexy Monsters!

click link here

We must steel ourselves for the cataclysmic conflict and dark days ahead that shall surely befall us! We must stand united! Brave! Undaunted by the formidable odds against us!

I have room for one more within the Corugi Bunker. I will accept your best offers now. Not items though, it must be cash.

Lord Bucket said :
Hi! I'm looking for friensdship and help regarding quests. My radiant personality really fits with the general bright side of this clan. We could defeat the toughest bosses in RuneScape with some good 'ol Jolly Co-operation. Our light burns bright at the darkness that resides within the chest of our enemies. We could defeat clan Grief together with teamwork alone. Unlike them, I've noticed this clan doesn't revel in chaos. And I obey orders like a good lapdog. This is why I believe I should be a part of this clan. We could root out even Corugi and his elite henchmen with constant vigilance and my secret spy network located in Falador's inn.

I've attached my Adventurer's log to this message, so that you may see that I've got what it takes to stop evil.

And unwelcome back again to clan Grief, Lord Bucket. You have returned just in time to serve on the front lines as cannon fodder one of our heroic warriors!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Jul-2016 06:31:03 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2016 07:53:55 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sadly, an evil Henchman of the Jagexy Monsters has locked your War Plans thread by invoking Article 93, subsection (b), point xv11A, paragraph 8284. So devilishly devious was this despicable act of diligence he really ought to be in (out) of Clan Grief.

Plans for storming the Bastion of Beastliness will have to continue on the Feather thread. Or Twillow's mum's conservatory (on Sundays only provided she's not hosting a meeting of the local chapter of the Hells Angels Ladies Book Club).

This is a bitter blow to our preparations for enslavement of whatever howling noobs are working in the Department of Unnecessary Meddling. But we will prevail !

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Jul-2016 11:18:30

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top