Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Stoat King said :
Treemaid may not be evil in the regular sense.
Frankly, she doesn't have much grief in her.

But what she does have, as a midget born of horribly misguided genetic experimentation, is super-strength, an overwhelmingly powerful *** drive and the power to command willow trees.
She was raised by nuns who loved her as a daughter. A love that was immediately replaced by a furious anger and a ravening lust for violent revenge.
She is fond of boasting about her criminal record, which consists mostly of defiling places of worship and a few counts of outraging the public decency with a cat.
Her poetry makes dogs blush and goats puke.
Her very name is a euphemism for an act so vile sthat even the [redacted] have no word for it.

I think she deserves promotion to 'henchman' for her extraordinary achievements.

I couldn't agree more Stoat.

It shalleth be doneth.

Henchmen

Treemaid, the acceptable face of Grief.

Stoat, such words of high praise from an old friend have left me both honoured and humbled. That you should choose such a one as I to bestow them on is a wonder indeed and I can only hope to be able to return the honour one day…nay, I cannot even hope that, your eloquence is insurmountable.
To say thank you would be so completely insufficient I can barely bring myself to utter the words. But alas! They are all I have to offer!
Thank you dear friend.

And Corugi, though I have known you but briefly, my admiration and respect during that short time knows no bounds! And to be granted the honour of ‘Henchman’ by a leader of so worthy a clan…how can I express my feelings adequately? I am speechless. Please. Allow me to lick your boots.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

29-Jun-2016 13:37:04 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2016 13:41:21 by Treemaid

Treemaid

Treemaid

FiFi LaFeles said :
and.. and... and... looklooklook! *squeaks with excitement*

I always suspected Treemaid was inherently evil and must surely appear here one day.
Happy day.... happy day

*does a little jig which makes that sorry excuse for a feather bounce around a bit*

Awwwwman that raggedy lame bit of old tat.......

I’m so glad to have caused you such joy Fifi, my heart is warmed by your enthusiasm! And the feather I sport, it so isn’t your old robin feather! No, not at all! Oh no no no no! Not in the slightest!
Just thought I’d mention that.

29-Jun-2016 13:38:30

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Recorded for posterity:

Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
I thought it was about the fundamental nature of reality and the manifestation of the abstract into the real. Like the world extant, this thread is the book of all stories, a kaleidoscope of myriad meaning. I agree with The point that Corugi made a page or two ago, that all of them and none of them are both true and untrue in equal measure.

This is exactly the point the op is making. It's about duality, drawing a line and making a choice. The choice that Jagex has made is the fulcrum on which the thread balances, the axis upon which it plotted.
:) Thank you very much Stoat King as this is by far the best explanation I've ever seen written by someone else.

And guess who started this deluge of clear explanations and wise words?
Our own beloved Twillow!

If you cant beat em, join em lol
What have you done?!

An alliance with Lnk!

Batten down the hatches, tie all your loose memories to the mast - a tsunami of good sense and wise words is nearly upon us!

29-Jun-2016 15:16:14 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2016 17:38:46 by Stoat King

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades,

It seems the Name and Forumers are not attempting to pay off their taxes. I have not given up however, I think it's time we reign fiery brimstone down upon their souls.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

29-Jun-2016 21:36:08 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2016 21:36:38 by Legionnaire

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And now I really need to pop off to the local Microscopes 'R' Us shop to purchase, uh, well, a microscope.

I have a sneaking suspicion (entirely unfounded but that's irrelevant) that someone has been involved with feather tampering. If I can herd the villain into a corner and employ my forensic skills onto the feather being flaunted, the result could be splattered with blood & gore.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Jun-2016 09:36:47

Treemaid

Treemaid

FiFi LaFeles said :
And now I really need to pop off to the local Microscopes 'R' Us shop to purchase, uh, well, a microscope.

I have a sneaking suspicion (entirely unfounded but that's irrelevant) that someone has been involved with feather tampering. If I can herd the villain into a corner and employ my forensic skills onto the feather being flaunted, the result could be splattered with blood & gore.

Lucky it's not me, ay Fifi? I'm allergic to microscopes.

30-Jun-2016 22:46:35

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I need to write an agenda. There is such a profusion of great ideas, quote worthy comments, and bombastic demagogy that I fear I will lose track of our collective greatness.

Yes.

I feel an immediate need to write an agenda. I will get right onto it! By the Gods! Tomorrow! Maybe.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Jul-2016 11:09:52

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top