Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid may not be evil in the regular sense.
Frankly, she doesn't have much grief in her.

But what she does have, as a midget born of horribly misguided genetic experimentation, is super-strength, an overwhelmingly powerful *** drive and the power to command willow trees.
She was raised by nuns who loved her as a daughter. A love that was immediately replaced by a furious anger and a ravening lust for violent revenge.
She is fond of boasting about her criminal record, which consists mostly of defiling places of worship and a few counts of outraging the public decency with a cat.
Her poetry makes dogs blush and goats puke.
Her very name is a euphemism for an act so vile sthat even the [redacted] have no word for it.

I think she deserves promotion to 'henchman' for her extraordinary achievements.

25-Jun-2016 10:58:11 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2016 10:58:43 by Stoat King

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sookie Lala said :
Lol, Tranq being a funny bunny. Made me laugh.

I can assure you, Sookie, that this is no laughing matter. Just as our ruthless ANNEXATION of your clan is also no laughing matter.

Corugi said :
Hi there!

I am pleased to announce that your clan has been annexed by GRIEF.

Please prepare a hearty welcome for your new overlords.

And relax, this is all perfectly reasonable. Indeed, annexing other clans is enshrined within the clan GRIEF constitution. Here, look.

Corugi said :

Annexations

From time to time we annex other clans. For their own good. Pay no attention to their proclamations of Independence. Those are just the cries of rebel separatists who simply refuse to acknowledge us as their overlords. They will be hunted down and dealt with in due course.

List of Annexed clans

RS forumers
The Name.

I hope that is of help to you!

Cordial regards
Corugi
Clan GRIEF
(Your new masters.)

Your first payment of taxes is overdue.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-Jun-2016 11:51:58 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2016 11:53:48 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Stoat King said :
Treemaid may not be evil in the regular sense.
Frankly, she doesn't have much grief in her.

But what she does have, as a midget born of horribly misguided genetic experimentation, is super-strength, an overwhelmingly powerful *** drive and the power to command willow trees.
She was raised by nuns who loved her as a daughter. A love that was immediately replaced by a furious anger and a ravening lust for violent revenge.
She is fond of boasting about her criminal record, which consists mostly of defiling places of worship and a few counts of outraging the public decency with a cat.
Her poetry makes dogs blush and goats puke.
Her very name is a euphemism for an act so vile sthat even the [redacted] have no word for it.

I think she deserves promotion to 'henchman' for her extraordinary achievements.

I couldn't agree more Stoat.

It shalleth be doneth.

Henchmen

Treemaid, the acceptable face of Grief.

25-Jun-2016 11:56:06 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2016 12:02:48 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

DNaabe Slave said :
Furthermore I suggest we take stuff to the next level and prepare to disrupt, upset and cause drama in every social meeting place, but we cannot waste any energy whilst doing so.

A brilliant strategy Leech! Especially the bit about not wasting any energy for doing so.

I suggest we just observe any disruption, upset and drama that naturally arises and just simply take credit for it.

25-Jun-2016 12:24:02

DNaabe Slave

DNaabe Slave

Posts: 1,375 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm happy to report todays griefing progress:

Sucessfully lured an instant kill spider to my araxxor duo partner =].
Spread false information among 'friends' on my list.
Relocated the group gatestone multiple times to slow down the dungeoneering floor.
Depressed af.

25-Jun-2016 12:27:07

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi l,

I have took it upon myself to collect the taxes. For RS Forumers a respectful letter, I believe I can sway them without bloodshed and greif. As for the Name...a burning should be sufficient enough.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

25-Jun-2016 17:45:21

Corugi

Corugi

DNaabe Slave said :

Relocated the group gatestone multiple times to slow down the dungeoneering floor.

You are doing the work of the one true God! You inspire us all!

Praise Guthix!

My contribution today is:

Saw someone powermining iron ore in the mining guild. So I took his spot. He moved to the mith, so I moved there as well. ( Honestly who mines at the guild these days in the age of divine locations? )

Legionnaire said :
Corugi l,

I have took it upon myself to collect the taxes. For RS Forumers a respectful letter, I believe I can sway them without bloodshed and greif. As for the Name...a burning should be sufficient enough.

Yes, well done Sir! I read your legally correct letter. Unfortunately it seems as though that depraved Shady Nick wishes to barter with us by performing various unspeakable acts of a sweaty and nefarious nature upon you. I suggest you are welded inside a suit of full BRONZE armour before attempting to collect.

26-Jun-2016 01:43:29 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2016 01:58:37 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
DNaabe Slave said :

You are doing the work of the one true God! You inspire us all!

Praise Guthix!

My contribution today is:

Saw someone powermining iron ore in the mining guild. So I took his spot. He moved to the mith, so I moved there as well. ( Honestly who mines at the guild these days in the age of divine locations? )

Legionnaire said :
Corugi l,

Yes, well done Sir! I read your legally correct letter. Unfortunately it seems as though that depraved Shady Nick wishes to barter with us by performing various unspeakable acts of a sweaty and nefarious nature upon you. I suggest you are welded inside a suit of full BRONZE armour before attempting to collect.

I'm always in my bronze armor. But you see I'll turned it against him..
.I'll publicly shame him....i think he only likes that clan due to the attention he gets from all those female forumers....what a naughty boy
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

26-Jun-2016 15:25:44 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2016 15:27:06 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

Comrades!

We have entered into a new era of our existence as an Anti-clan!

We are about to declare WAR upon.....

THOSE JAGEXY MONSTERS!

over Fifi's lost feather. Link to that thread found by clicking here

We shall call upon our annexed underlings**** Forumers and the Name, to support our noble, righteous and feathery cause. No doubt those smelly peasants highly respected allies will rush to rally to this purpose.

Let us marshal our courage for the cataclysmic conflict that is to come. And dig some deep under water bunkers. You know, just in case.

Dibs on the Marianas Trench.

First, we shall issue Jagex an ultimation to return Fifi's feather, and when they refuse ( or more likely, simply ignore ) our ultimation, we shall be in a state of WAR!

Second, we shall launch an all out offensive on the RSOF, posting about it in whatever forum section will not get us banned, with links to Fifi's original rant.

Third, and here is our secret weapon, we, well those of us with reddit accounts, shall post about it on Reddit (where it may actually get some attention).

AND THEN WE SHALL BLAST THOSE JAGEXY MONSTERS WITH MEMES!

Yes.

"The War of Fifi's Feather" is about to begin.

27-Jun-2016 11:23:50 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2016 11:31:55 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top