Forums

The Name: Discussion Thread

Quick find code: 90-91-840-65764165

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Link to the Runescape 2017 survey here !!!

Vote for what you want to see this year, including mounts, skill pets (similar to boss pets), and farms with greenhouses :D

Also, please vote for the Clan Permissions Rewrite ^_^ I said that was my #1 interest for this ;)

What it would do is allow clan owners and leaders to customize what rank can do what--as it is now, the lowest rank that can summon the avatar is Admin, but Admin can also kick people. It hasn't really been an issue with our clan, but other clans have experienced admins kicking people from the clan, making them lose a lot of xp that they've had with the clan (that RuneClan tracks, btw), and any orts they might have had :(
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

04-Jun-2016 02:09:50

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there!

I am pleased to announce that your clan has been annexed by GRIEF.

Please prepare a hearty welcome for your new overlords.

And relax, this is all perfectly reasonable. Indeed, annexing other clans is enshrined within the clan GRIEF constitution. Here, look.

Corugi said :

Annexations

From time to time we annex other clans. For their own good. Pay no attention to their proclamations of Independence. Those are just the cries of rebel separatists who simply refuse to acknowledge us as their overlords. They will be hunted down and dealt with in due course.

List of Annexed clans

RS forumers
The Name.

I hope that is of help to you!

Cordial regards
Corugi
Clan GRIEF
(Your new masters.)
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Jun-2016 04:22:26 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2016 04:25:00 by Corugi

Vera

Vera

BTW GUYS, Telos competition!! If you defeat him anytime from now til July 11th, you have a chance of winning prizes!!!
Original message details are unavailable.
On top of this, anyone who defeats Telos in this time period will be entered in to a draw to win one of two more prize packs; the more kills you have, the more entries you’ll have the more chances you’ll have to win!
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

05-Jul-2016 08:49:57

Vera

Vera

=== IMPORTANT CLAN NOTICE: BE WARY OF IMPERSONATORS ASKING FOR MONEY ===

There have been scammers going around, posing as clan members and asking for loans to purchase items or flip things on the GE. The lowercase L and capital i both look similar, which is how they try to impersonate people, so be very careful when receiving pm's from so-called clannies.

To verify someone's identity, right click their name on the clan list and message them from there, as opposed to hitting tab to respond, or you can right click their name on your friends list where the capital i is actually noticeable.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

06-Jul-2016 10:16:30 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2016 04:13:00 by Vera

Vera

Vera

We had one person pm me--someone named biack_guy, where the i was capitalized, posed as black_guy. I reported him and let the clan know what was going on.

What happened was someone I didn't recognize joined the clan, I said hi, they didn't respond.

A few minutes later, I get a pm from biack_guy (the impersonator) asking for a loan to make a GE flip. I added this guy from my private chat, then went to the clan list and right clicked the real black_guy, and I had the option to add him as a friend, meaning because there was no right click message option, I had an imposter.

When I checked my friends list and right clicked biack_guy the imposter's name, the capital i also stands out more easily there.

I reported the imposter for scamming, and he eventually stopped responding when I kept giving him money-making advice, and asking what he was intending to flip, what his profit margin per item was, as well as what his intended purchase volume was, lol.

Then I kicked the rando I didn't recognize but explained my actions before doing so, just in case he wasn't related to the scammer. (He was also still in the clan chat when I was narrating how black_guy had an imposter, how you can find out, and that begging is against clan rules)
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

24-Jul-2016 04:11:02

Vera

Vera

=== Upcoming Update: The Arc! ===

Original message details are unavailable.
To access the Arc

Completion of the Miniquest "Impressing the locals"

To complete "Impressing the locals"

Membership . No other requirements.

To access the Uncharted Isles

Fishing , Hunter , Slayer or Woodcutting at 90.

To complete the other Arc miniquests

The Arc contains a handful of miniquests to be discovered. Each mini quest has its own requirements for you to find.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

24-Jul-2016 04:28:08

Quick find code: 90-91-840-65764165 Back to Top