Forums

The Name: Discussion Thread

Quick find code: 90-91-840-65764165

Sookie Lala

Sookie Lala

Posts: 49,349 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We haven't been getting 30 visitors lately so are still at 56% into our tier 7 upgrade. Even if you don't cap, it's still worth visiting just to get that 30 visitor number and only takes a few seconds to jump into citadel and out. Every tiny bit towards the upgrade is worth it. :)
:)
:) :) :) :)

11-May-2016 04:03:30

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hagar
, it's worth it to complete all the cases! Remember the Heart of Gielinor event, where your contributions allowed you to unlock prizes? There's a cute sock puppy from this one, as well as some xp lamps :)

You also get treasure hunter keys, iirc, for completing each miniquest. And each miniquest is SUPER easy and super short, as of lately.

My current goals are questing and achievement tasks. And reaper tasks, and I'll normally ask the clan if they'd like to join me on my reaper tasks since I die too easily if it's just me, and if no one's interested, then I'll ask my fc or my friends list :p
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

11-May-2016 09:49:05

Trout_Smackr
Jul Member 2019

Trout_Smackr

Posts: 284 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed the cases were super simple. Also, the NXT client? what's everyone's opinions? I, unfortunately, cannot use it because my laptop crashed in the past and since I've had it repaired its never been able to update properly. Therefore, I don't have the appropriate drivers and updates that would allow me to use it efficiently. I'm stuck with the old client for now!
Is it much nicer?

13-May-2016 07:56:52

Vera

Vera

Posts: 16,334 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hagar
, I personally really like it :) Everything is smoother, but I play on minimum so the graphics actually looks weirder lol. I do think it's better on my computer, too.

However, I still play on the old client simply because it has fewer bugs, and I like to do combat stuff, so I'd rather not risk it on NXT. For now, you're not missing out on much simply because of how buggy NXT is.
VIVLOVESVIX
(click mee)

Very Vera | Join Nomad ! | Inform Yourselves | Forum Help

15-May-2016 09:54:48

Trout_Smackr
Jul Member 2019

Trout_Smackr

Posts: 284 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A few bits of news!

1) I've been promoted to forum recruiter, and my rank in clan is now set as "Organiser," as such i'd want to get us in the spirit of recruitment and welcoming new members. Please feel free to join me in my recruitment efforts and make sure guests in the chat feel at home! answer any questions that appear and don't look like a ghosts in the chat when there are guests! it will go a long way in member retention! Let's keep the momentum this clan has held for a long time going!

2) the citadel has gone through its weekly build tick! please visit and cap to keep our resources flowing and to help reach tier 7.

That's all for now!

17-May-2016 04:36:41

Quick find code: 90-91-840-65764165 Back to Top