Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just read a thread complaining about griefing. Or something - my attention wandered.
The OP had one good idea though. Put all known griefers into special 'grief worlds'.
And like the Sardaukar in the Dune books, the elite griefers, forged in the fiery furnace of the planet of tears will rise up to the top of whatever this metaphor has become.

I have ridden the mighty Sandworm!

23-May-2016 12:52:01

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stoat King said :
I have just read a thread complaining about griefing. Or something - my attention wandered.
The OP had one good idea though. Put all known griefers into special 'grief worlds'.
And like the Sardaukar in the Dune books, the elite griefers, forged in the fiery furnace of the planet of tears will rise up to the top of whatever this metaphor has become.

I have ridden the mighty Sandworm!

Like from Beetlejuice?
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

24-May-2016 01:23:24

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't be surprised if we get a few people posting "bump" here . I have made out that it annoys me. Its part of my secret plan to ensnare new anti-members into our clan. I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

24-May-2016 04:34:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't been called smexy in 40 years *wipes a tear from my eye*

Anyhow. I say we feed Lego to the dogs for being a filthy spammer.
Unless he bribes us.

So how are the plans for The Event going - have we decided which day it's not going to be held on and a totally fictitious venue?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-May-2016 23:23:29

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Deluxe said :
Here a smexy kinda bump just for you Corugi and Cat and every other smexy poster within this thread - this is what you call bumping in style!

SMEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*PP

ATTTTTTTTTTTACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cat: But but I'm not a spammer ;(. Why you so mean to your anti-member....what happened to clan loyalty....

oh wait...
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

25-May-2016 01:51:13

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, my plan did not pay off. I was hoping there would be people who attempt to grief me by posting "bump" on this thread.

Obviously they are in dire need of some attitude adjustment.

Oh yeah, suppose I should post the non event in the events forum, using you guy's ideas, (which were all quite brilliant). okay, i will get onto it soon.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-May-2016 03:52:16 - Last edited on 25-May-2016 03:53:39 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top