Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stop being difficult and just get in the bed. It won't hurt much *nose starts to grow* and will all be over very quickly *nose gets even longer and a bit pointy* and it's much more fun than being burned at the stake *nose is now touching monitor*.

Just think ! You'll be hailed as a Clan hero and your name will live on forever as we sing The Sagas around Lord Bucket's roasting corpse in our Long Hall, swilling ale and raising a toast to the magnificent but sadly departed King Naesala :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-May-2017 00:07:31

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades!

I have grim and dire news!

Our good friend and esteemed clannie, 0815, HAS CHANGED HER NAME!

!!!6!!!

WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION!

!!!6!!!

As you all know, changing your name is awfully poor form.

There is no alternative. We must bring 0815, or "SpeedPunch" to account. She will have to explain her reasons and even if they are good reasons we will still punish her. Yes. Punish her a lot. Yes.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-May-2017 06:57:19

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Uhhhhh, whoops....backs carefully, out door...

ZOMGEX !!!6!!!

LOOK! THERE IS ANOTHER NAME CHANGER!

Either this name changing is a terrible and infectious disease or else it is "Lets change my name, lol, month". Nobody told me it was "Lets change my name, lol, month" therefore I conclude that our brave and fearless clan has been stricken with the hideous "lol, I think I will change my name!" disease!

It is obvious. There is only one way to combat the horrible "lol, I think I will change my name!" disease.

WITH FIRE!

BY THE GODS! WE SHALL HAVE TO BURN IT OUT!

*runs off to gather firewood*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-May-2017 03:34:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suppose this "Let's change my name, lol, month" was announced on social media sites but not on the RSOF. As usual.

Well, as it wasn't on the Home Page, I'm not changing mine. And even if it was, I'm still not changing mine. Just to be non-compliant. Yeah. Ha! FiFi it is and FiFi it stays.

Unless .... unless .... this is some sort of conspiraceh within the ranks as a precursor to a (another) bloody insurrection? Part of the machinations of a would-be political junta??

Corugi is right!!! It must be CLEANSED BY FIRE !!!

Mary, douse yourself in petrol please, you evil rebel. Oh, and save enough to do King as well, since he's being difficult.

*runs off to the corner shop to buy a box of matches*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-May-2017 08:54:42

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
All of our Glorious Clan members

All clan members are considered equal, until burnt at the stake, in which case they will just be considered well done.

I've been reading the introductory posts and this statement (especially the last phrase) had me sold (as well as rolling on the floor). Please sign me up!

I was originally from Tarddiad and followed Seren to Gielinor. However, when I witnessed the majesty that was Guthix, I was reborn.

When I discovered that an insignificant mortal had murdered Guthix, my heart shattered like the way Seren shattered into crystals for her elves. I cursed the creators of the universe who allowed such a fate.

Then, I had battled with one of such creators in a Castle Wars minigame who identified herself as 'Mod Kalaya'. She won a foul victory, by rendering herself incapable of sustaining damage by using her creator powers. Oh, how I loathe.
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

05-May-2017 09:05:40 - Last edited on 05-May-2017 09:07:41 by Chief Elf

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hearty-Un-Welcome to ya Elf!
However, know that there is only 1 CHIEF here....yes... that is the, Mighty, Fearless,
Legendary CORUGI! Well,'cept when he's not...
Those Jagexy Monsters can be dastardly, uh huh.

@Fifi...Sheesh, the sheer number of pitfalls unleashed by the Jagexies lately...
Tryin to read it all...Eegads....
Never actually hunted the Pengies but now have read the Thread...what a mess.
Tellin' ya...2017 is not over...more comin' too.
Eegads...

Elf, you chose well.

05-May-2017 19:50:17

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top