Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squallsy said :
less then 6 minutes to file paperwork, get it read? what kind of civil justice system is this? those speeds are godlike

Yes. We are followers of Guthix.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-May-2016 10:47:17

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am reposting this here in the interests of justice. And profit:

Hang on a sec .... as Prosecutor I didn't approve or agree or condone anyone being Judge.

Admittedly this is not a democracy and things don't work in the same way - however, as a Senior Citizen I demand that I go to the front of the queue in the Post Office, get a seat on the bus AND tell complete strangers what to do in a cross and tremulous voice.

Oh, and decide if someone can be a Judge or not.

As such, Corugi's death sentence is over-ruled. OVER-RULED ya hear me?

As a matter of fact, I'm declaring this whole fiasco as a mis-trial and all charges against everyone are dropped. Provided the bribe is big enough.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-May-2016 19:38:10

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm here to take my rightful position as a Prophet Of Guthix. War Chief. Then we will declare war on something....maybe penguins......or cows... Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

13-May-2016 21:10:45

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prosecutor Fifi La Frou. You shall be held in contempt.

You have managed to delay Corugis punishment, but in return shall follow Legionnaire upon the battlefield.

Henceforth, the war Chief Legionnaire shall subdue those penguins, and proceed to march into Da Wilde*.

Enjoy.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

13-May-2016 21:43:43

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top