Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry 0815...All I meant was King Naesala, apparently is from the Brit Forum-not German Forum. He appeared when you did...thought he came with you...But, you said no. Lol.

FC= there is not one.

24-Apr-2017 19:41:09 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2017 20:17:09 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Canada Grrl said :
Hello .. or do I mean good-bye?

Welcome Canada Grrl. You are here forever.

Now folks, this is the story of how the famous Canada Grrl came to join clan Grief.

Well, there I was pking penguin hunters in da wildee. Ony there was some kill joy anti-pking. Consequently I got fed up and ported via the lever to Ardy.

Golly, and there she was! Standing right outside. The famous Canada Grrl, renowned for her penguin spotting threads over the years. I used those threads religiously, gaining much xp in the process. That was before I turned to the balanced side and began pking the hunters as well as spotting the penguins.

So of course I introduced myself.

Now I understood that Canada Grrl was a Fmod. Here was an excellent opportunity to capture another Fmod for the greater glory of clan Grief! I must get her to post on our thread!

To make a long story short I promised to leave the penguin hunters alone if she would post on our clan thread. She did so, perhaps naively believing my promise. Then I informed her that (1) I had lied and would still pk hunters (2) she was now a member of clan Grief and (3) she could never leave clan Grief and (4) how happy I was to have personally captured a Fmod.

In response she informed me that she was no longer a Fmod, thus griefing me. I cried a tear of pride.

It was a glorious episode of mutual griefing. If only everyone could learn from such cooperation then the world would be a greiferer place.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-Apr-2017 08:58:12 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2017 09:04:29 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

0815 said :
I am uterlly confused. O_o
I joined the Corugi FC but it appeared empty, then again it might be my old self that is not capable anymore dealing with software.
Now MHopkins1 talks of "our forums", I assume off site? I shall seek concil of google.
No that bloke ain't my achievement. I wash my hands, as usual, in incense. At least it smells good.

Corugi said :
Friend's Chat "Corugi" Rules

None. Usually there is no one there. But on the odd occasions when there are, we are rude and mean. Even if it is just one of us.

As far as I know the only forum for clan Grief is right here. Unless that vixen FIfi has created an offsite, no doubt planning to overthrow me in a bloody coup. Yess. Yess. That would not surprise me. WELL HA! What she doesn't know is that I have launched a brilliant counter plan to OVERTHROW MYSELF IN A BLOODY UPRISING first!

There is no catching Corugi by surprise! Unless of course you surprise me.

25-Apr-2017 09:06:04 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2017 09:13:58 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

What those Jagexy monsters did to the Penguin Hunters thread and to Canada Grrl is an OUTRAGE! There is nothing for it. We must make our protest clear! We will demand that the Penguin thread is "hands off" from Jagexy interference and that Canada Grrl is rightfully restored to a pea green colour.

And if our demands are not met, well then, we shall simply weaponize some cute pictures and...

DECLARE WAR ON THE JAGEXIES AGAIN!

Guthix is on our side. We can not lose.

Right, first of all, we need to decide the name of this WAR. What shall we call it? How about "THE WAR OF THOSE DISGUSTING JIGGLYFLEX MORONS WHO MAKE US SICK WITH THEIR STUPID INTERFERENCE" ?

Whatcha think? A bit too long maybe?

26-Apr-2017 04:49:33

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top