Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
What those Jagexy monsters did to the Penguin Hunters thread and to Canada Grrl is an OUTRAGE! There is nothing for it. We must make our protest clear! We will demand that the Penguin thread is "hands off" from Jagexy interference and that Canada Grrl is rightfully restored to a pea green colour.

And if our demands are not met, well then, we shall simply weaponize some cute pictures and...

DECLARE WAR ON THE JAGEXIES AGAIN!

Guthix is on our side. We can not lose.

Right, first of all, we need to decide the name of this WAR. What shall we call it? How about "THE WAR OF THOSE DISGUSTING JIGGLYFLEX MORONS WHO MAKE US SICK WITH THEIR STUPID INTERFERENCE" ?

Whatcha think? A bit too long maybe?

Far too wind-baggy actually.

How about "Final Conflict"? No, hang on. That sounds familiar. Have we used it before?

Incidentally, you've been couped in a somewhat bloody fashion. Several times over, in fact (just to be on the safe side). I suspect you might even be dead.

So, when do we make a pre-emptive strike against the JM's? I need to get my hair done first.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Apr-2017 02:36:31

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am dead?

Golly! No wonder I had trouble getting out of bed this morning.

Well I guess we should first decide on an apt name for our WAR OF RIGHTEOUS WRATH! I am stuck for a name. Hell, I will let you guys decide, anyway I am not good at decision making when I am deceased.

Btw, Did I die bravely? Did I go down fighting tooth, nail and catheter? WILL I BE REMEMBERED FOREVAR??? WILL THE TOWNSPEOPLE WEEP WHEN THEY HEAR OF MY DEMISE??? WILL THEY MOURN ME FOR DECADES TO COME???

POOR CORUGI! He was far too brain addled to die!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

28-Apr-2017 04:05:59

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually, it was a rather sordid moment.

There you were in the Cloisters, hiding in a wardrobe beneath a pile of hassocks and gore-soaked Nuns with the enraged townsfolk waving their crude wooden pitchforks in the flickering glow of their torches, baying for your head on a spike .... when it happened.

The back of the wardrobe caved in revealing a secret passageway (used for the smuggling of contraband items and shady persons when the Abbey was still in possession of the notorious Captain Jack Flac The Defiler) ~ and you made good your flight into the darkness like a snarling cur with the Lord's proud hounds at your tail.

So, luckily for you, you're not dead. Not in the strictest sense of the word anyway; the gangrenous parts don't yet exceed 75%. You live to fight for another ludicrous righteous cause.
!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Apr-2017 12:00:01 - Last edited on 28-Apr-2017 12:31:14 by FiFi LaFeles

EveningsStar
Apr Member 2011

EveningsStar

Posts: 2,115 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"EveningsStar, between Mercury and Earth."

Ohhhh how lovely, sometimes silently and invisibly orbits pluto when feeling most anti-social..

The evil must be eradicated from within - Corugi for CEO of Jagex!!! Who is with me?

Or I know! We could buy Jagex....now we're talking!

Also Hail Guthix!!!

Also !!!6!!!

29-Apr-2017 00:55:57

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top