Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am here to protest on the behalf of Cuvb!!! Poor Cuvb! He just joined and you're beating him up already....

IF you keep beating everyone up then we won't have any bodies left to defeat the Jagexians in the War of the Feather!!!!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for doing that to Cuvb....

*Throws 0815 and Corugi in a room tied up in a chair filled with lights shining into their eyes, playing Opera music*
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Oct-2016 16:37:16 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2016 16:37:40 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
I am here to protest on the behalf of Cuvb!!! Poor Cuvb! He just joined and you're beating him up already....

IF you keep beating everyone up then we won't have any bodies left to defeat the Jagexians in the War of the Feather!!!!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for doing that to Cuvb....

*Throws 0815 and Corugi in a room tied up in a chair filled with lights shining into their eyes, playing Opera music*

What? Dont you want it...I mean, dont you want Cuvb to feel welcome? Why dont you join in? We were just warming up.

*throws Cuvb in a furnace*

Right. Now for me. Hmm, I will go for Mozart ( Violin Sonata "Rondeau" ), Grieg ( Piano Concerto A minor )and Debussy ( Arabesque Number 1 ).

And lasers. Mounted on sharks. RIght into the eyes. Yeah.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Oct-2016 03:02:31 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2016 03:20:59 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Comrade 0815. Having looked over the last few pages of the rants chat thread I think you will now understand one of the true "raison d'être" of clan Grief.

We are not entirely what we seem. There is no winning against the English forum green.

But it is our love of like minds, bent and twisted, that we persist. Through our deliberate obscurity we have created this refuge.

03-Oct-2016 03:12:32

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@0815..."At the end of the day, let me pass you a tea..." Your lovely response to someone PKd.
Reminds me of the Oracle. Wonderful actress that stood in kitchen, offering "The One"...
Looking up at him, gently saying...Have ...a ...cookie.........

Danke shoen.

04-Oct-2016 00:13:17

Corugi

Corugi

Wtf? They have gone through his profile and selectively censored his comments?

One of the few creative and intelligent posters these forums have seen in recent times. English isn't even his first language and yet he posts a far better commentary than most.

For God's sake. This reeks of a witch hunt. This just makes me give up any last remaining hope I had for the RSOF.

Incidentally 0815, during my investigation I did notice a rather profound difference in your posting style, depending on the forum section.

Indeed, it seems we all are not entirely what we seem.

05-Oct-2016 10:15:47 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2016 10:28:43 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Skill in wielding metaphors and symbols is one of the hallmarks of scientific genius
R. Dawkins

If someones fridge is broken, do you really make jokes about cold beer?
My posting style is steady, with the exception of the section of endless broken fridges.

Those who do not comprehend metaphors lack something in their lives. Let it just be joy.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose
Janis Joplin

There is no witch hunt. Just a sad human being spending day after day with a solid psychological addication to either the forum or game, or both. Ofc that human is "just following orders", but for doing so, ask Dr. Pawlow, it is being rewarded. Just another Skinner-Box.

Human beings have always been afraid of what they do not understand.
I guess nobody understands someone that take a 10 year+ account with a jack-o-lantern mask and shoves it into the furnace. ^_^

Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend
Bruce Lee

So you're retiring from the game? Due to people not understanding your metaphors and the thought process behind them or due to things getting sticky with the cabbages? A pity...a small piece of me may miss your confusing metaphors....
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

05-Oct-2016 22:33:13 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2016 22:34:42 by Legionnaire

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top