Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Thank you Bernadette. I love your name btw.
HaHa thanks Molly, it GRIEFed me as a small child trying to learn how to spell it. I have a scar on my forehead caused by a cross brother when the four year old me miscounted the number of 'e's in a name spelling game - a bashed head on the corner of a brick wall was my punishment! He was already annoyed because I had so many 'e's across my full name and me miscounting an extra one was more than he could bear!

Glad you had a fun family reunion - your daughter sounds thoughtful and sensible fielding the questions - family will always be wanting to know what is happening!

Molly Weazly said :
If this don't work, ima never try again.

Yay!

That's my pup Cinnamon.
What an absolutely gorgeous little FURRYGRIEFER!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Jul-2017 09:03:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumine said :
...snip.... And I'm only here undercover; I'm not quite *that* dedicated to not being made.

Alas and alack, dear Lumine, we have already done that thing where we track people down and publish their details. Doxing? Dolly Mixtures? Something like that. Anyway, your true identity is now plastered all over the Ferret Clippers Monthly magazine.

Expect reprisals in the form of a rumbustious octogenerian Cornishman who took grave exception to the fact total lie that you clip your ferrets to resemble Rick Astley.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-Jul-2017 13:18:21 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2017 13:19:01 by FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Awww Molly, I want to tickle Your Cinnamon and blow bubbles on her belly. Probably get half my ear bitten off in the process, given she's (she?) a terrier :P

Glad you managed to endure the family reunion. I usually try to contract something tropical and contagious when I get an invite from any of my mob. It's amazing what Google can supply you with in times of need.

I don't know your Twitter handle or I'd follow you! Drop me a Tweet and forever be annoyed by the crap I circulate :D

Tomorrow is the day - here is your checklist:

1) Sandwiches
2) Flask of soup
3) Autobiography of Rick Astley
4) A pomander to sniff as an alternative to the scent of boiled cabbage & farts
5) £10,000 in loose change to feed the pay-to-view TV
6) A small cardboard sign saying "Sorry, I'm Deaf" to discourage the inevitable Ward nutter
7) Several packs of antibacterial handwipes (for use on doorknobs, TV remote, Staff etc)
8) Perfume to spray on your pillow (they always stink)
9) More sandwiches
10) More soup (I kid you not)

That's it. You're good to go.

Cheerio, but be back soon.
I dunno, somehow we'll miss you
...does a little jig...
Don't be gone long
Beee back sooooon.
Le Chat Guerrier

16-Jul-2017 13:45:46 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2017 13:50:06 by FiFi LaFeles

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Adds to Fifi's list*

A spare set of outdoor clothes AND shoes, hidden in a GRIEF bag under the bed, in order to effect a more effective incognito escape from hospital than Fifi effected, should the need arise! Inside this bag should also be hidden a smuggled little Cinnamon FurryGrief!

FiFi LaFeles said :
Cheerio, but be back soon.
I dunno, somehow we'll miss you
...does a little jig...
Don't be gone long
Beee back sooooon.

Xxx
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-Jul-2017 15:25:35

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Um-hmm. No one home.
Molly..... "Cinnamon" is ......upside down.

Molly Weazly said :

Yay!

That's my pup Cinnamon.

There. fixed it for ya!

Also helped push the page up, too!

Looks across the Citadel room to the barrel of snakes holding Legionnaire's 5-Tin Stars...
*sighs*

18-Jul-2017 11:00:10 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2017 11:03:47 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I wonder where Rugi's been lately. Annexing Indo-China perhaps. Or possibly the Jagexy Monsters captured him during his infiltration into Cambridgeswamp HQ and he is languishing in the cellars of The Golden Gnome bar, desperately tunnelling his way out with a cocktail stick.

Indeed, I wonder where everyone is. Maybe there was a WAR and I slept through it in my Tramadol-induced haze.

Anyway, I'm looking after a neighbour's dog while she's on holiday. It is a creature of pure evil compared to my docile mutts. I'm trying to recruit it into our ranks as it would make an excellent West Rock miner; it's practising it's digging technique in my rose bed even as I type :@
Le Chat Guerrier

20-Jul-2017 10:36:03

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poking my nose in to say hi. I'm almost close to feeling hooman again. But so far the reports are all good. I'll be right as rain in no time. =p

MDove said :
Um-hmm. No one home.
Molly..... "Cinnamon" is ......upside down.

Molly Weazly said :

Yay!

That's my pup Cinnamon.

There. fixed it for ya!

Also helped push the page up, too!

Looks across the Citadel room to the barrel of snakes holding Legionnaire's 5-Tin Stars...
*sighs*

Thanks Mary, he does look better that way. =)

21-Jul-2017 05:46:48

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top