Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
You are correct. You can keep that information to yourself.

In other news: just tried to complete that Survey (Twitter) abut Unfinished Business. Because all the questions that require a "rate this from 1 - 12 ... whatever" don't populate properly, it is impossible to complete and submit.

Well done, Jagex.

FAIL.

Oh I just did this. It truly was a grief-worthy assignment. I finally did it by going down the list and giving out the 1 ... 2 ...3 ...until the numbers 1 to 12 are assigned. It still might take a while to get them all in. Sometimes they would still randomly disappear. But you only use the numbers 1 to 12 once and then it works. At least it finally did for me. =p

Edit: Just a quick update. You might not hear from me much the next few weeks. Not that I was ever a prolific poster. =) I have double breast surgery on Monday and while I hope I'm back to myself in a few days, who knows? But as soon as I'm able, I'll be back trying to cause a bit of grief here or there. Also if I get time I'll get my daughter to help me post a pic of my furrygrief.

Why is it so dang difficult? lol

13-Jul-2017 01:02:35 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2017 04:42:54 by Molly Weazly

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the info Molly. Cbb to try it again; Jagexies will only do whatever it was they planned to do in the first place anyway. Which is introduce more stuff to do with combat (of course) and another Boss (of course) and another Grandmaster quest with an impossible Boss fight at the end (of course).

We will all be thinking of you on Monday, lots of love, hugs and best wishes will all be flying your way.

Be prepared to feel like a total sack of manure for several days and then probably get 'the weepies' for several more; I did, couldn't help it, not sure if it's tears of relief or not! Or possibly it's because our Hospitals are so glum and boring. Or maybe it was the prospect of having to try and eat their grotty food and shove yet more money into the TV monitor.

It's very scary but can be overcome. Just look! I'm still here annoying everyone :D
You'll be back mining the West rock during Trah hour before you know it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Jul-2017 11:08:45

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will be thinking of you Molly Xxx

I haven't been in your situation but, like many, I have friends who have and know that some days will be better for you than others.

When you feel up to it, pop in here to yell at the world or life in general and get GRIEFED with silly replies and strange pics. I am looking forward to seeing that pic of your personal FurryGriefer.

I hope your hospital food is better than ours can be, Fifi does not over-exaggerate (much) and malnutrition is sometimes preferable given some of the meals dished up!

Much love to you,

Xxx Xxx Xxx
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

14-Jul-2017 10:00:19

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Molly...Guess we are all creatures, and something eventually malfunctions...
How odd! Dontcha think? Hell, didn't even realize I was older til few years ago!
How can that be? Shocked to be mortal! Lol.

Well, this Cactus Flower...

Blooms a Flower amidst needles...Much like you.

Molly, you will be the same lovely lady,
when you come OUT of the Hospital, as you were-going in.

Crying--let 'er rip! If ya want to.
That may cause some fluttering of people 'round ya, more than ya want tho!

Looking forward to seeing you here, when ya feel like it.
Thinking of you now, Monday & beyond.

14-Jul-2017 18:36:13 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2017 18:38:12 by MDove

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Thank you, thank you fellow Griefers.

Corugi is always on duty. He's just waiting for the Grief scale to reach maximum grief. Then he pounces.

All you sweet Grief mates, I salute you. You are tops in the Grief army.

And really I don't think Grief soldiers cry. Even if you feel like you are entitled to cry, doesn't it gain you more points to make people laugh?

I'm working on getting my furrygrief on imgur (which i think was invented to causse grief) and then I'll let you get a kick from him.

Bats yesterday, skunks today!

15-Jul-2017 04:29:44

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly said:
Bats yesterday, skunks today!

Yes.

@Fifi...You had the procedure, Fifi?

Not always cheerful, myself.
But, ya gotta...ya gotta...find a way up. Yes.

15-Jul-2017 22:42:42 - Last edited on 15-Jul-2017 22:47:23 by MDove

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've heard several stories of people having trouble with those ranking questions on the survey, but they worked fine for me. The only time any number disappeared was if I put in a number I'd already used, and then only *that* number vanished. Whereas it's sounding as if some people had all their numbers vanish. I wonder why it works for some people and not others.

The tech support officer in me now wants to grill people till I find the answer. Which would be a good way to Grief them, I guess, but it would also have a good chance of causing me Grief as well. And I'm only here undercover; I'm not quite *that* dedicated to not being made.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

16-Jul-2017 01:35:40

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Bernadette said :
Will be thinking of you Molly Xxx
I am looking forward to seeing that pic of your personal FurryGriefer.

Much love to you,

Xxx Xxx Xxx

Thank you Bernadette. I love your name btw.

It may be a long time until I figure out how to show you my furrygrief. I have so much trouble with imgur. I did post the pic on Twitter, but nobody follows me there except my sister, lol.

Speaking of Twitter, I did see one of your posts from last month Fifi. I never knew that bit of news or I would have shared it at my family reunion today.

Yeah! Family reunion. Today! So much fun.

My daughter was kind enough to text everyone to not bombard me with questions and stories about their experiences. So ... they did that to her and my husband instead. SMH - family. amirite?

So many cute puppy pics, so little help from imgur. =p

16-Jul-2017 01:43:19 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2017 01:43:48 by Molly Weazly

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top