Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Can I join?

You already joined by posting on here. You're now an anti-member. Welcome to slavery I mean grief
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

20-May-2016 20:35:19

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My good friend Legionnaire is correct, and yes, I lied to you, as befits the treacherous nature of our clan culture.

Corugi said :
How to join

Post here or join Friends chat "Corugi"

You don't actually have to join our clan to be one of us. We are an anti-clan. That means we spit on the ludicrous clan system devised by Jagex. We reject its whole structure entirely, we spit on it with great mouthfuls of gooey, mucus laden saliva. We drink a lot of milkshakes.

Note: Once you post here you are a member. Forever. There is no leaving clan Grief.

Unwelcome to clan Grief, Kiwimagic. May Guthix have mercy upon your soul.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

21-May-2016 00:05:43 - Last edited on 21-May-2016 00:07:52 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi has joined - how splendid :D Perhaps we could name a form of torture in his honour - something connected with tooth extraction, maybe. We could smile satanically sweetly at the Noobs when saying "Congratulations, you've been Kiwi'd".

It'd make a change from being Jagex'd, I suppose.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-May-2016 01:19:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Anyway, down to business.

How about, for our Event, we include a short Treasure Hunt section? Except we won't be hiding any treasure, we'll just tell people it's in the Morytania Ghast area and they'll need to bring a lot of Rocktail soups in order to claim the prizes? Tee Hee.

We could follow it up with a House Party with prize drops. And not let them in.

Or a shindig at Party Pete's and fill all the balloons with bronze nails?
Le Chat Guerrier

21-May-2016 01:29:05

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just beautiful.

Fifi, if there is a chalice of malice somewhere, then you are the evil that fills it.

The best part is that none of us will turn up to any of them.

Edit. Hmmm, on second thoughts it may be an idea to be "technically" legit about this. For reasons I am sure you can guess. To that end the 'treasure hunt" sounds the most promising since i think there is actually some device from some quest that you can use for this sort of purpose. Cant remember what it is though.

How about the prizes?

Well a couple of cooked tuna obviously. Some ironic title made up by us is another. Can you think of anything else can could sound good but isn't?

"Prizes offered! Some great healing food, your own Title and ??? "
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

21-May-2016 03:27:38 - Last edited on 21-May-2016 03:47:44 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

"Essential Construction Supplies" - bronze nails and oak planks.

"Rare Armour Pieces" - goblin mail. It's rare because you never see anyone wearing it now do you?

"Grand Cash Prize" - 1k coins. In the UK one thousand is colloquially known as A Grand.

"Assorted Weaponry" - iron daggers, steel scimitars, maple shieldbows and so on.

"Mystery Prize" - a potato. It's a mystery why the organisers would think that's worth being a prize. And we never claimed it'd be valuable anyway.
Le Chat Guerrier

21-May-2016 10:54:00 - Last edited on 21-May-2016 10:58:05 by FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Another Griefing nugget gleaned from plebian postings:

Mine the west rune rock in Priff during the hour it harmonizes.

Whatever the hell that is. But it's legal and seems to be very irritating to some.

Actually, it would probably be good for the unwashed masses as it would slightly help to limit the amount of rune ore available and thus maintain prices. So - doling out misery to some and joy to others.

HOW VERY GUTHIXIAN !!
Le Chat Guerrier

21-May-2016 17:59:57

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Oh I love creating prizes:

New Armor Collection: Bronze armor set cause you're new and you have to wear bronze.

OH how bout:

Dirty Crate: Ashes and dirt.

Oh and:

Fine Cuisine: Burnt food.

Pierce My Heart: You get thrown into our torture room where we pierce your heart with rusted nails.

Maybe Even:

Guthix's Will: A random mystery prize that ranges from Items to Death....

Chicken Run: Raw Chicken?

Wild Crate: Cabbage..
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

21-May-2016 23:14:47

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

As for an event:

How bout a lovely tour through the different dungeons in Runescape (we can lock them in the doors and not help them)

Or how bout we create an event where it's a scavenger hunt that doesn't exist where we give them 1 million clues that they have to go through and it lasts for 1 hour!
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

21-May-2016 23:17:41 - Last edited on 21-May-2016 23:17:56 by Legionnaire

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top