Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dear Angel

You and your - uh - "friend" both strike me as bizarre. I like that a lot.
Would you ... both ... like to come to dinner at my house?
I'll only have spoons for the soup, soup and blancmange, I feel it best no sharp implements are readily available.

Yours sincerely
FiFi La Frou (nee Vanacutt)
MD., MRCPsych. MScR, PhD
Member of The Worshipful Company of Butchers Guild

You never invite me to dinner....and I thought we were close....i guess not :(

I'll remember that.....you're uninvited to my dinner party....take that!

We were going to have pin the tail on the donkey
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

18-May-2016 03:58:41

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about if I apologise abjectly and bribe you with sacrifices of noobs?

Actually, how about if we hang out together for a while in Burthorpe griefing Da Noobz prior to sacrificing them?

We might even recruit a few non-members. Just by begging for mercy they'd be considered as having not-joined. (We'll have to get Corugi to write that one into the criteria for non-acceptance. Or we could just lie about it).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-May-2016 10:24:36

Beeyan Angel

Beeyan Angel

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dear Angel

You and your - uh - "friend" both strike me as bizarre. I like that a lot.
Would you ... both ... like to come to dinner at my house?
I'll only have spoons for the soup, soup and blancmange, I feel it best no sharp implements are readily available.

Yours sincerely
FiFi La Frou (nee Vanacutt)
MD., MRCPsych. MScR, PhD
Member of The Worshipful Company of Butchers Guild

Dear Attourney General FiFi La Frou MD, MRCPsych, MScR, PhD, Le Chat Guerrier,

My friend and I would be particularly outraged to accept your unkind invitation to dinner. Thank you. Please don’t concern yourself about the cutlery; my friend always brings her own (very) sharp implements so as not to unnecessarily trouble her hosts. She’s thoughtful that way. Oh, and just lay the table for two, not three. I have a premonition that one of us may suddenly find themselves unavailable. I’m sure my friend could be persuaded to lend me her sharp implements though, so no concerns there.

Yours disrespectfully (as befitting one of my superior moral state when addressing a moral degenerate),

Beeyan Angel

Angel of Light, Harbinger of Doom Justice, Wielder of the rusty and gangrene inducing sharp sword of self righteousness

*tap dances off the thread, humming ‘On the Good Ship Lollipop’*

18-May-2016 15:38:45 - Last edited on 18-May-2016 15:58:51 by Beeyan Angel

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

FiFi LaFeles said :
How about if I apologise abjectly and bribe you with sacrifices of noobs?

Actually, how about if we hang out together for a while in Burthorpe griefing Da Noobz prior to sacrificing them?

We might even recruit a few non-members. Just by begging for mercy they'd be considered as having not-joined. (We'll have to get Corugi to write that one into the criteria for non-acceptance. Or we could just lie about it).

Hmmm...bribing....by sacrificing noobs..i like it. Okay I forgive you. We could make those noobs, slaves
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

18-May-2016 19:56:39

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes! More slaves are definitely needed. We need to organise a Recruitment Drive-away.

Perhaps a fun event to attract interest and attendance? Maybe a challenge to see if anyone can beat Angel's record of eating 5 gallons of blancmange in 8 minutes using only very sharp, pointy implements. Prizes could be awarded to those who required the least transfusions.

Now I must rush off and boil up some noobs soup. I'm having Angel for dinner.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-May-2016 03:09:41

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Maybe a challenge to see if anyone can beat Angel's record of eating 5 gallons of blancmange in 8 minutes using only very sharp, pointy implements.

oh, so she just sucked it up through her fangs then?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

19-May-2016 07:48:52

Beeyan Angel

Beeyan Angel

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm having Angel for dinner.

I assume that’s along the lines of the dragon who invited the princess for dinner? Perhaps I might find myself otherwise occupied on that day after all.

Corugi said :

Oh Corugi, Corugi…*sighs deeply*
You’re obviously still confusing me with my ‘friend’. An understandable mistake, since we both appear morally immaculate from the outside. I however am the genuine article. She is disingenuous.

19-May-2016 11:24:20

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Beeyan Angel said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm having Angel for dinner.

I assume that’s along the lines of the dragon who invited the princess for dinner? Perhaps I might find myself otherwise occupied on that day after all.

Corugi said :

Oh Corugi, Corugi…*sighs deeply*
You’re obviously still confusing me with my ‘friend’. An understandable mistake, since we both appear morally immaculate from the outside. I however am the genuine article. She is disingenuous.

Hmm you're no angel....i feel like you have a darkness in your heart..
.embrace it and let it take over
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP

19-May-2016 20:09:00

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades!

I feel it is time to move on with our plans for endless griefing, world domination, the enslavement of humanity, and the fiery immolation of all those who stand in our way!

Let's get on with our first non-event!

Some posts ago our fabulous Fifi put forward this proposal.

FiFi LaFeles said :

Incidentally, it occurs to me now we have a growing list of people who are not actually clan members of this Anti-Clan, perhaps we should have a formal Clan Event.

I propose that we don't bother setting a time and place, and indulge in doing absolutely nothing Clannish at all.

Or is that a bit ambitious for a first attempt?

I suggest you all add your own comments, and when you have done so I will create a composite thread, adding, mixing, and otherwise totally ******* up beyond all recognition your ideas, in the "Events" forum.

Imagine that! Our first ever non-event! As a wholly fragmented anti clan! Totally disunited and unorganized! Seething with infighting, treachery and massive discontent! As Fifi said earlier on, this takes normal clans months, if not years, to achieve. And yet we achieved it within weeks! We are blessed! We are the CHOSEN ones. Praise Guthix!

Ha! This will show all them grubby peasants! Now they will learn to take us seriously!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

20-May-2016 03:53:36 - Last edited on 20-May-2016 04:03:21 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top