Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Well I've been doubly-duped.

Discarded by Stoat like an old tissue *cries* and press-ganged into some treacherous technological tinkering by The Evil One.

I think my best efforts to Stream the trial will consist of a badly-lit photo of a crayon drawing suspended by a fridge magnet, posted on Twitter. Assuming I buy a camera and work out how to upload images.

We need to recruit somebody with impeccable credentials and a high propensity for matters technical.

I'd invite someone from Tech Help but I don't think they'd take me seriously. Lord only knows why.

I know right. It's astonishing how so few people takes us seriously. Plebs huh? What can you do?

Hmm, we may have to resort to actually recruiting. Like a normal clan. Damn. No. There must be a way around this.

Alright, I suggest we make a pact with the devil. We sell our immortal souls in exchange for some tech help.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

17-May-2016 09:12:19

Corugi

Corugi

Legionnaire said :
Stoat King said :
I see that my trial for heresy has fizzled out due to my superior faith and unwavering belief in my holy cause.
However, if you insist on going ahead, I have the right to choose my own defence.
There is only one person on rsof qualified to undertake such a morally repugnant task.
Only one person with the zing, the kapowza, the raw animal magnetism necessary to pull it off.

Lnkmiegel.

Bring it on, if you dare.

I saw him give a glass of water to a dehydrated traveller.....guilty!!!! He caused no grief by doing that.

Yeah. Looks like you are guilty of being innocent Stoat. I would like to see how your legal defense counsel handles that one.

..oh yeah, I am your defense counsel.

Umm..

GUILTY! BURN THE HERETIC! BURN HIM I SAY!

17-May-2016 09:17:01

Corugi

Corugi

Comrades!

I have some great news! I have added another class of membership. The Undead.

The Undead.

People who would be members if they were alive. And if they would have been members then they would never have left. Which means they are not quite dead.

Why exclude people who would have joined us if they were not life-challenged? It makes perfect sense to unwlecome into our midst those unliving legends!

Stellaboots, the originator of the famous !!!6!!! exclamation (which I stole).
Dartail1 of the famous "Corugi-Dartail Infinte Logic Loop"
Kimzi Cakey without the "e", famous forumer from olden times past.

17-May-2016 09:35:06 - Last edited on 17-May-2016 09:36:54 by Corugi

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Defense and prosecution all tied into one eh?

Nope, nothing wrong there.

Over at the next window we have the most ancient of fires, burning for centuries. Some say this is the fire of heretics, what say you?
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

17-May-2016 11:16:51

Beeyan Angel

Beeyan Angel

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stoat King said :
Beeyan Angel said :
And what if underneath that dazzling exterior she is duplicitous, malicious, hypocritical and a troll of the most subtle, insidious type conceivable!!

"what if" eh?
Lol there's no if. She is.
A) there's no smoke without fire.
B) noones innocent.

Her apparent goodness is too good to be true. And is therefore false. Like all overt displays of goodness, its a scam - making her little better than a common thief.
This is presumably why 'she' (I have my doubts) isn't allowed near children - for fear that she'll rip the lollipops out of their pudgy little fingers.

Should you shun her? Now you know the despicable nature of the enemy you face, its a judgement call.
I'd say no for the simple reason that everybody needs a target.
If she's that ******* nice, she's obliged to forgive you.

Should *I* shun her? You misunderstand me. Should this ignoble clan shun her, that is the question! The mere thistles and sticky weed that inhabit this clan, would appear as fragrant roses beside the deadly nightshade. Give thought to your peril and choose with wisdom!

As for myself, of course I shun her! I am the purest of the pure! Not a taint of imperfection in my soul! How can light ally itself to darkness? They cannot co-exist!

*Produces half eaten lollipop from behind her back, licks, and re-conceals*

17-May-2016 19:41:41

Beeyan Angel

Beeyan Angel

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
No question about it. I reckon you're In. Or Out, depending on your perspective since we don't actually have any members what with being an Anti-Clan an' all.

“You”?... I’m sorry…“You”?! :o How dare you! This is my ‘friend’ we’re talking about not me! And don’t you forget it! *Tosses hair in righteous indignation*

FiFi LaFeles said :
Nice bit of griefing with the glass of water, by the way.

*Shakes head sadly*
Your dark heart has blinded you; you mistake my intention. I merely provide a mirror for your souls, that you may see the error of your ways and turn from them!

Corugi said :
So wait.

Your intention is to surreptitiously infiltrate our hovel of misery. You come disguised with the dancing gaiety of a moonlight shadow, the gentleness of a rose scented breeze, yet harboring within, the ill wrath of legions of demons most foul.

And once you have been welcomed into the sanctity of our devoted brethren, you intend to steal our hearts with gestures as such to melt the methane oceans of Titan with the sheer delight of it all.

Thus once corrupted and enslaved to your whim, you intend to twist us to your sinister purpose. And verily the pits of Hell shall seem paradise by comparison, but by then its too late for us all, the heinous shrieks of our damnation shall be so dark with despair as to blot out the sun from the sky?

I’m sure I have no idea what you’re talking about!

*raises eyes heavenwards with a saintly smirk smile*

17-May-2016 19:43:01

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Comrades!

I have some great news! I have added another class of membership. The Undead.

The Undead.

People who would be members if they were alive. And if they would have been members then they would never have left. Which means they are not quite dead.

Why exclude people who would have joined us if they were not life-challenged? It makes perfect sense to unwlecome into our midst those unliving legends!

Stellaboots, the originator of the famous !!!6!!! exclamation (which I stole).
Dartail1 of the famous "Corugi-Dartail Infinte Logic Loop"
Kimzi Cakey without the "e", famous forumer from olden times past.

How bout Old Timer
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

17-May-2016 19:45:22

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Angel

You and your - uh - "friend" both strike me as bizarre. I like that a lot.
Would you ... both ... like to come to dinner at my house?
I'll only have spoons for the soup, soup and blancmange, I feel it best no sharp implements are readily available.

Yours sincerely
FiFi La Frou (nee Vanacutt)
MD., MRCPsych. MScR, PhD
Member of The Worshipful Company of Butchers Guild
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-May-2016 20:44:43

Corugi

Corugi

Jack Flac said :
Defense and prosecution all tied into one eh?

Nope, nothing wrong there.

Over at the next window we have the most ancient of fires, burning for centuries. Some say this is the fire of heretics, what say you?

No no, I am just the defense counsel, Fifi is the prosecutor. That why she has been appointed Attorney General. And I must say she is doing a fine job of prosecuting Stoat King when she is not otherwise objecting to my gross absuse of the Justice system.

FiFi LaFeles said :
I say we should include Attila the Hun in our list of Undead non-members.

I feel sure he'd have approved of our methods and made a point of not joining.

Yes, and that would be fine, but never once have I seen Attila the Hun summoning yaks or mining rune.

Legionnaire said :
How bout Old Timer

But of course! Done!

Beeyan Angel said :

*Produces half eaten lollipop from behind her back, licks, and re-conceals*

MY GUTHIX! Comrades! I fear we stand in the shadow of evil incarnate. Or Shirley Temple.

*swoons*

I have no doubt that this Beeyan Angel is an implacable evil absolute, she will devour our souls, and will burp loudly with pleasure as a result.

Since she has posted on our thread she is automatically a member of clan Grief. And therefore no matter what we do we can not get rid of her! MY GUTHIX! What have we done???

Okay, okay, let's keep it it together...let's not panic....right, just need to think....

I KNOW! We will assume she is Shirley Temple!

Saved!

18-May-2016 03:29:11 - Last edited on 18-May-2016 03:49:23 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top