Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh goody! A retrial!

I think our good friend and local Heretic, Stoat King has a good point about appointing his own defense.

Yes, yes.

I put it to the Court that if Stoat King can get Lnkmiegel to act as his legal defense, and to post here, then the Court find Stoat King NOT GUILTY of all the following charges:

Conspiring to pee in the orphan's soup.
Liking Country and Western.
Failure to hold a fork in the left hand.
Giving wedgies to old age pensioners.
Stroking cats backwards.
Talking in gallons rather than liters.
Defining pi as being exactly 3.14
Denying the existence of Bjork.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

16-May-2016 11:52:22

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
Shall we Stream the Event? Or Twitch it - or whatever it is the Kewl Kidz do?
It may increase our popularity and attract more non-members.
Although I don't suppose we'll much care at that point as we'll all be blackened corpses.

Another excellent idea Fifi! I am sure our charred, unrecognizable and decomposing cadavers will leak body fluids with excitement.

We hereby appoint you as the official organizer person type thingy for all things to do with twitch thingies and streamy things, being as I dont know what those thingies are.

*Quickly jumps under and hides beneath a rock*

16-May-2016 12:00:02 - Last edited on 16-May-2016 12:20:42 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I've been doubly-duped.

Discarded by Stoat like an old tissue *cries* and press-ganged into some treacherous technological tinkering by The Evil One.

I think my best efforts to Stream the trial will consist of a badly-lit photo of a crayon drawing suspended by a fridge magnet, posted on Twitter. Assuming I buy a camera and work out how to upload images.

We need to recruit somebody with impeccable credentials and a high propensity for matters technical.

I'd invite someone from Tech Help but I don't think they'd take me seriously. Lord only knows why.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-May-2016 13:18:41

Beeyan Angel

Beeyan Angel

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I come, a lost soul to the fount of Grief, seeking wisdom…

So my ‘friend’…ostensibly she is helpful, mature, and interested in the well-being of others. She even sports a user name implying goodness! What if that is the only representation she ever reveals? And what if underneath that dazzling exterior she is duplicitous, malicious, hypocritical and a troll of the most subtle, insidious type conceivable…and yet, so great is her expertise in deception that no one ever sees this? - in truth, a demon of darkest bile in the seamless guise of an angel of light? Would she be accepted here? Could she be? Would darkness recognise darkness and hail its kindred, or is it possible, as I suspect, that her deception be so complete that even darkness would flounder?

Lo! The night shall appear as light in the presence of true darkness! Beware and take heed! Your clan, accepting such a person, may find itself devastatingly transformed into beams of the most radiant goodness in comparison! For all things are relative.

Hmm, perhaps she should be shunned?

I leave that to your judgement O Great Griefers!

*Offers a glass of water to all the dehydrated spitters…thinks twice, and pours it out on the ground infront of them*

Oh the liberation!! :D

16-May-2016 16:02:47

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beeyan Angel said :
And what if underneath that dazzling exterior she is duplicitous, malicious, hypocritical and a troll of the most subtle, insidious type conceivable!!

"what if" eh?
Lol there's no if. She is.
A) there's no smoke without fire.
B) noones innocent.

Her apparent goodness is too good to be true. And is therefore false. Like all overt displays of goodness, its a scam - making her little better than a common thief.
This is presumably why 'she' (I have my doubts) isn't allowed near children - for fear that she'll rip the lollipops out of their pudgy little fingers.

Should you shun her? Now you know the despicable nature of the enemy you face, its a judgement call.
I'd say no for the simple reason that everybody needs a target.
If she's that ******* nice, she's obliged to forgive you.

16-May-2016 19:55:39

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't need Lnk to post here any more than you would expect an rsvp from the great Chthulhu.
He casts so long a shadow that it lurks, brooding and toxic behind each character of text in these forums; the words, chloral shards of broken logic; the sentences incoherent, tortured cries for help.

His very existence is my defense.

16-May-2016 20:06:22 - Last edited on 16-May-2016 20:12:20 by Stoat King

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stoat King said :
I see that my trial for heresy has fizzled out due to my superior faith and unwavering belief in my holy cause.
However, if you insist on going ahead, I have the right to choose my own defence.
There is only one person on rsof qualified to undertake such a morally repugnant task.
Only one person with the zing, the kapowza, the raw animal magnetism necessary to pull it off.

Lnkmiegel.

Bring it on, if you dare.

I saw him give a glass of water to a dehydrated traveller.....guilty!!!! He caused no grief by doing that.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

16-May-2016 21:26:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beeyan Angel said :
... rather splendid character reference ....

No question about it. I reckon you're In. Or Out, depending on your perspective since we don't actually have any members what with being an Anti-Clan an' all.

Nice bit of griefing with the glass of water, by the way.

*spits contemptuously at your inventiveness*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-May-2016 08:03:07

Corugi

Corugi

Beeyan Angel said :
I come, a lost soul to the fount of Grief, seeking wisdom…

So my ‘friend’…ostensibly she is helpful, mature, and interested in the well-being of others. She even sports a user name implying goodness! What if that is the only representation she ever reveals? And what if underneath that dazzling exterior she is duplicitous, malicious, hypocritical and a troll of the most subtle, insidious type conceivable…and yet, so great is her expertise in deception that no one ever sees this? - in truth, a demon of darkest bile in the seamless guise of an angel of light? Would she be accepted here? Could she be? Would darkness recognise darkness and hail its kindred, or is it possible, as I suspect, that her deception be so complete that even darkness would flounder?

Lo! The night shall appear as light in the presence of true darkness! Beware and take heed! Your clan, accepting such a person, may find itself devastatingly transformed into beams of the most radiant goodness in comparison! For all things are relative.

Hmm, perhaps she should be shunned?

I leave that to your judgement O Great Griefers!

So wait.

Your intention is to surreptitiously infiltrate our hovel of misery. You come disguised with the dancing gaiety of a moonlight shadow, the gentleness of a rose scented breeze, yet harboring within, the ill wrath of legions of demons most foul.

And once you have been welcomed into the sanctity of our devoted brethren, you intend to steal our hearts with gestures as such to melt the methane oceans of Titan with the sheer delight of it all.

Thus once corrupted and enslaved to your whim, you intend to twist us to your sinister purpose. And verily the pits of Hell shall seem paradise by comparison, but by then its too late for us all, the heinous shrieks of our damnation shall be so dark with despair as to blot out the sun from the sky?

Yah!

Unwelcome to Grief. Oh yeah, and bring your "friend" along too.

17-May-2016 08:58:49 - Last edited on 17-May-2016 09:06:29 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top