Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

DNaabe Slave

DNaabe Slave

Posts: 1,375 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the thread with qfc: 94-95-55-65804220 I got banned to the eternal darkness of clan grief by the fmod tranquility.

Since it's too long ago i've sacrificed a human being to satan (~5hrs ago), i'm not only joining (even if you don't like it, ill join anyway and you can't do anything about it (or else...)) but also going to sacrifice multiple people around here.

Furthermore I suggest we take stuff to the next level and prepare to disrupt, upset and cause drama in every social meeting place, but we cannot waste any energy whilst doing so.
Depressed af.

23-Jun-2016 18:04:00 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2016 18:05:27 by DNaabe Slave

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DNaabe Slave said :
In the thread with qfc: 94-95-55-65804220 I got banned to the eternal darkness of clan grief by the fmod tranquility.

Since it's too long ago i've sacrificed a human being to satan (~5hrs ago), i'm not only joining (even if you don't like it, ill join anyway and you can't do anything about it (or else...)) but also going to sacrifice multiple people around here.

Furthermore I suggest we take stuff to the next level and prepare to disrupt, upset and cause drama in every social meeting place, but we cannot waste any energy whilst doing so.

Unwelcome Casual Leech, you will fit in perfectly with us. We are all about human sacrifices to
Guthix. You already joined us by posting... You belong to us permanently
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

23-Jun-2016 19:49:03

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

…Well, we grief usually.

But at the moment our main focus is recapturing runaway slaves. These are people who have been forcefully coerced into joining our clan and have foolishly attempted to escape. You may be interested in helping us recapture them. Here is the full list of our runaways.

Corugi said :
Runaways

Treemaid, the acceptable face of Grief.

We offer rewards for each recapture.

*Throws off angelic disguise*

I am here to claim my reward for the recapture of Treemaid! This had better be good! Or acceptable at least - to compliment my ‘acceptable face’.

*Grins toothily*
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

23-Jun-2016 22:12:06

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treemaid said :
Original message details are unavailable.

…Well, we grief usually.

But at the moment our main focus is recapturing runaway slaves. These are people who have been forcefully coerced into joining our clan and have foolishly attempted to escape. You may be interested in helping us recapture them. Here is the full list of our runaways.

Corugi said :
Runaways

Treemaid, the acceptable face of Grief.

We offer rewards for each recapture.

*Throws off angelic disguise*

I am here to claim my reward for the recapture of Treemaid! This had better be good! Or acceptable at least - to compliment my ‘acceptable face’.

*Grins toothily*

Yes, come follow me and I will lead you to your reward...ignore the darkness you see and the smell of rotten corpses or the screams of agony...Just follow me.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

24-Jun-2016 02:26:50

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :

Yes, come follow me and I will lead you to your reward...ignore the darkness you see and the smell of rotten corpses or the screams of agony...Just follow me.

Whatever happened to solidarity amongst runaways? Oh grievous grievous day that I ever returned!
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

24-Jun-2016 08:22:32

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top