Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, I would like you to unwelcome our newest non-rodent member, who has been captured under the "slave" category of our clan membership.

Here she is, the one and only Shiavui!

Original message details are unavailable.
Get them all removed and replaced with metal.

She will work as our slave 30 hours a day, getting up 6 hours before she has finished for the day.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

05-Jun-2017 03:53:45

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I liked the "Cat Fighter" :D Reminded me of that time my cousin Mikey held up ... uh, well anyway.

Such buffoonery on the forums these days, I am told by my reliable 'grass'. Albeit the same old herd of donkeys braying ever-louder at each other in Off Topic, lol.

I'm pleased to see you have enslaved ShooShoo. Very commendable. Although the Contract of Servility concerns me somewhat. It's rather lax and informal; slaves shouldn't be given too much free time or they'll end up sitting around gossiping, possibly plotting insurrection and giving themselves headaches by drinking far too much tea.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Jun-2017 10:51:47

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M1s21n9no said: "I do how like how it is modeled after Egypt but the city is very flawed I mean come on, MAKE THE NPC'S GIVE US THE HONORED GUEST RESPECT. THEY EVEN BASH OUR FASHION AND TELL US TO LEARN TO DRESS OURSELVES BETTER, THAT IS JUST PLAIN RUDE, HELL IF I SAID THAT I WOULD BE MUTED FOR DISRESPECT. I DON'T GO TELLING YOU AT JAGEX TO LEARN TO DRESS YOURSELVES BETTER."

La Frou!!!! I can't.....Har.....just can't...wanna respond soooooooooo bad.
This fella is screaming for you! Can't....nope.
La (Laugh)Frou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qfc: 285-286-605-65918275

05-Jun-2017 22:44:35 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2017 22:49:08 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Please remember to address Shiavui as "clannie" or "my fellow clannie" whenever you see her in the forums.

She has been ignoring me when I do it. So I know it must hurt.

Mary, that cat in the box gif made me giggle so hard I nearly fell out of my crib.

06-Jun-2017 07:22:50

Corugi

Corugi

Bernadette said :
Hello fellow GRIEFers,

Here is my addition to our band of furry recruits:

I am sure our Great Leader Corugi can teach him some useful Ninja skills.

Just in the nick of time, Bernadette! Your hamster helped to put down a serious uprising and attempted assassination!!!

Here's a link to the rebellion.

Jack's Revolt!

08-Jun-2017 09:08:06 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2017 09:10:15 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Hello, Bernadette & Everyone!
Whelp, read the Quests for Menaphos at 430A, yet...
I won't make it thru, not being able to complete Do No Evil.
Those damn banana peels, Fifi!

Really resent this. Stats in the 90's...Thieve there for 30/xp for Reputation...
Thieve in Priff for 150/xp...

This is Hogwash!
Matthe even said, "to keep midlevel players
busy..
Yep....keep those cash-registers ticking, dontchaknow.

Thinkin these 3Quests, aren't really like the Quests, we've come to know but, still...
Menaphos is now Dead Content, for me. Unless, something I'm missing.

Dunno, will give it time...Artwork is lovely.

08-Jun-2017 20:42:02 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2017 22:13:41 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

I havent even been there yet Mary.

Been reading about it on reddit, huge backlash against the reputation system. Dont see much point going when they will probably nerf or add stuff later that makes things easier.

09-Jun-2017 19:23:46

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Went to Menaphos, tried a few things, got bored, left.
Won't be going back as, like Rugi, I cba until they finish sorting out that highly obnoxious, pointless, grindfest Rep system. And insert some xp gains worth having. And something interesting to do.

Much more fun sailing around The Arc pretending to be a Pirate and talking to myself in a Pirate-y sort of voice whilst sat all alone at my computer in the dead of night (sad old cow) and getting some actual xp gains in Priff.

I was reading Winds' thread yesterday, specifically the bit where s/he's compiled the Rainbow Event comments. Oh, how I laughed! I almost miss the forums.

I wish I knew whether Winds was male or female. Not that it matters, but I just don't like typing s/he. It seems so impersonal and almost impolite.

As for Evil Jack ... keelhaul him, I say. Yes! We've never keelhauled anyone before (make a nice change from burning at the stake) and, frankly, I've never come across a more worthy candidate. It's all over him. It's hanging off him. It's branded on his forehead in fact:

"Hi, I'm Jack. Keelhaul me please. You know it makes sense". **

Do the Clan currently own a hamster skilled in this art?

** Yes, he has a very large forehead.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Jun-2017 12:34:20 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2017 12:36:21 by FiFi LaFeles

MDove

MDove

Yepper, we do! Noswood (yes, he had the name first!), our Grey-Squadron Hamster,
is forward-volunteering his services, Chief!
He volunteers to lead the Mission of "Jack Flac Attack!"

Noswood, seems to be bitter about those Jagexy Monsters.....oh,.yeah...uh-huh...
....leaving Linux users in the lurch, with NXT:

@Fifi...Menaphos. Yes, boring. Doesn't seem like much content there, yet. I will just SLOWLY gain Nubvention xp there or what. Eventually, if live long enough, gaining enough Rep to proceed, I guess. Lol! Think of it...by that time, will be an entire new batch of Mods! Lol!

ooooohhh, Chief Elf has NOT been changing the Hamster wood-shavings! Nope!

10-Jun-2017 19:11:36 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 23:57:23 by MDove

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top