Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You have annexed other Clans in my absence, I see! Well done, very well done. I hope you are brutalising their members without a shred of pity or remorse?

I'm thrilled at having a War named after me. That is surely the highest accolade a Griefer could ever aspire to :D If I knew how to use Reddit properly I'd be out there spreading sedition, rumours and outright lies (although there's no need since the awful truth is worse than any fiction).

Had this debacle of The Feather happened to, or been raised by, some popular forumer who haunted the Chats of Power then war would not have been necessary. But sadly the mere mention of La Frou is complete anathema to some and drives them into a frenzy of rage and obstinacy.

Anyway, when are we burning Lego again?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Jun-2016 16:18:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

and.. and... and... looklooklook! *squeaks with excitement*

I always suspected Treemaid was inherently evil and must surely appear here one day.
Happy day.... happy day

*does a little jig which makes that sorry excuse for a feather bounce around a bit*

Awwwwman that raggedy lame bit of old tat.......
Le Chat Guerrier

27-Jun-2016 16:23:23

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

And err, I just noticed that little bit you slipped in a while back, 'rugi, about needing to chop me into little bits to ensure I wasn't a robot, or Borg, or something.

Of course I am me. Look into my eyes. Would I lie to you?

If you are cycling through your Freddie Krueger phase and experiencing overwhelming urges there are a number of new potential victims anti-members. We'll just tell them it's part of the probationary tasks. Anyone with a name like Simply Cake is just begging for dissection really, eh?

In fact, during a series of secret and explosive email exchanges he actually stated "I'm so looking forward to being dissected by Corugi".

Legit.
Le Chat Guerrier

27-Jun-2016 16:44:02

DNaabe Slave

DNaabe Slave

Posts: 1,375 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
And err, I just noticed that little bit you slipped in a while back, 'rugi, about needing to chop me into little bits to ensure I wasn't a robot, or Borg, or something.

Of course I am me. Look into my eyes. Would I lie to you?

If you are cycling through your Freddie Krueger phase and experiencing overwhelming urges there are a number of new potential victims anti-members. We'll just tell them it's part of the probationary tasks. Anyone with a name like Simply Cake is just begging for dissection really, eh?

In fact, during a series of secret and explosive email exchanges he actually stated "I'm so looking forward to being dissected by Corugi".

Legit.

Hmm in that case i'll be glad to dissect Simply Cakes as part of my probationary tasks. No need for painkillers or anestethics as a big smack with a hammer will do (and saves funds we could use for other missions).
Depressed af.

27-Jun-2016 20:43:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Come along Cake, don't be so selfish. Sacrificing your body parts to your non-Clannies is entirely honourable. In any case, we had a vote on whether or not to dissect you ... I'm afraid you lost.

Oh well okay we didn't actually have a vote since this would have involved a level of organisation and co-operation which is entirely impossible within
GRIEF
(and, of course, we pour buckets of scorn, bile and pig droppings upon the very notion of democracy). So yeah, I lied. Which again is a very honourable occupation for us.

Any words of wisdom you'd like to impart before being consumed with a lovely cup o' tea will be duly noted. Maybe.
Le Chat Guerrier

29-Jun-2016 09:36:52

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

And I simply cannot depart and get on with my day without mentioning the tears of pride which sprang to my eyes upon reading certain utterly beautiful word-salad posts by my esteemed colleagues - Corugi and Stoat.

The lack of meaningful content in these posts was masterful, their irrelevance monumental, their superb and adroit wielding of gibberish totally breathtaking.

From its nadir of negativity this Anti-Clan has swiftly risen to become a force to be utterly ignored.

I'm so proud of you.
Le Chat Guerrier

29-Jun-2016 09:49:28

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for noticing! I must applaud Corugi in his daring for using the strategy of "overnonsense" against the wordsaladeer himself.
However, it is not fair to say that these posts were meaningless.
Rather, the meaning contained in them is so virile, so fundamental, as to be beyond meaning; in the same way that algebra is a higher form than arithmetic, as art is to paint.

Just as grief is an expression of love, our words expressed in that thread are an expression of the holy search for truth, for Poppers third world, for the universal grammar.

That the density of sense in our posts smashed a nonsense-shaped hole in the thread, is merely a function of natural law and the duality of all things.

Choke on that, wordmongler!

29-Jun-2016 10:55:11 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2016 11:05:32 by Stoat King

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top