Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Guthix! With the addition of Lumine to our clan, actual people, real people, some of whom are still breathing, now outnumber our Hamster recruits! I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Jun-2017 01:29:56

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The question is, is there enough of them to combat my Mecha Zombie army? My troop numbers have already broken 1,000,000 thanks to Corugi's donations. Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

18-Jun-2017 06:14:21

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahhhh. Great idea for a crusade, Lumine, but unfortunately that grossly obese toad, Lego, ate them all then decamped to WoW.

If you'd like a little project for your spare time, we could arrange to annex the Russian Steppes and you could then attempt to liberate it. Just say the word.

Could take you a while though. Those offspring of Przewalski tend to move around a lot.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

19-Jun-2017 09:54:57

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chief! Corugi! Great News!
Been away conducting Training Maneuvers! Know you will love it!
Anti-Clan GRIEF, now has a new addition to our Small Stealth Division!

Meet Roger, Rogue-1 Brigade:

@Fifi...I see your friend Stoat King posted 6/9 on WindsofNight Thread.

20-Jun-2017 13:45:19 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2017 21:29:15 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Look! Look! Our mascot, Twillow, has recruited another hamster for us!

Original message details are unavailable.

Such is the everlasting glory of clan Grief!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

21-Jun-2017 05:19:32

Corugi

Corugi

Jack Flac said :
The question is, is there enough of them to combat my Mecha Zombie army? My troop numbers have already broken 1,000,000 thanks to Corugi's donations.

Jack. I don't suppose it has occurred to you that I am intentionally letting my organs be harvested by you? That my organs will exert control over your diabolical force of mechanized Zombies, and in fact turn them all into an army of mechanized Corugies. They will then turn on you, and exact a terrible revenge on my behalf, a savage and brutal torture that only a mind as sick and twisted as mine could imagine. Yes. They will add sugar to every cup of tea you ever make. Your life will be forever ruined! Mwahahah! Mwahahaha!

21-Jun-2017 05:28:24

Corugi

Corugi

Lumine said :
I've come on an undercover mission to take back the prime numbers.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Ahhhh. Great idea for a crusade, Lumine, but unfortunately that grossly obese toad, Lego, ate them all then decamped to WoW.

If you'd like a little project for your spare time, we could arrange to annex the Russian Steppes and you could then attempt to liberate it. Just say the word.

Could take you a while though. Those offspring of Przewalski tend to move around a lot.

I concur with my highly esteemed college, Fifi. That bloated runaway Lego has just absolutely RUINED modern mathematics with his insatiable appetite. Do you have any idea how many problems the absence of prime numbers causes for cryptography? IT IS HORRENDOUS! But we of clan Grief are nothing but resourceful. We now communicate our secret messages through emoticons. Here is an example of a message I sent Fifi, during the WAR of the Feather, ordering our parachute regiment to land behind Jagexy lines.

;) :P :( :| :| :| ^_^ ;) O_o :) :D :D :P :O :| :| :| :@ . :O ^_^ ;) :) :) :) :D :P . ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ . :O :( :| :@ :O :D .

The fact that we lost only two of our battleships is a testament to its effectiveness.

21-Jun-2017 05:29:22 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2017 05:45:55 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

MDove said :
Chief! Corugi! Great News!
Been away conducting Training Maneuvers! Know you will love it!
Anti-Clan GRIEF, now has a new addition to our Small Stealth Division!

Meet Roger, Rogue-1 Brigade:

By the Gods! Great work Mary! Another parrot in our mighty arsenal of weapons!

I took the liberty of using your elephant gif to wreck a terrible and bloody revenge upon some insolent nubcake who was foolish enough to insult our fellow clannie, Olllivander.

21-Jun-2017 05:53:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fascinating to see how that budgie runs; the leg movements are totally reminiscent of every dinosaur movie I've ever watched. Although I suppose that's not surprising given they are in fact little feathered dinosaurs..... further pointless ramblings .... wibble ....

He's a true Griefer though! Notice the way he's hit the detonator then legged it, leaving his chum behind to get blown up? Nice touch. I hope his mate appreciated the gesture, even though he was only halfway through shredding the secret documents stolen from Cambridgeswamp HQ.

They were an interesting read. Entitled "Oops We Did It Again" , they outlined plans to introduce a further 'Event' at Mangeyphos. Given it's pointless unrewarding grind which was all but abandoned within a week, dem Jagexies rehashed a rehash of every other Event they've ever done, but worse.

Go to Mangeyphos for a Special Event to grind the very slow and poor xp to earn piss poor reward chests and sparkly cat-looking things giving Rep you're not interested in, yay ! :D Even though it's not worth it and you couldn't be bothered in the first place DO IT NOW, IT'S SPECIAL, IT'S AN EVENT !!

But, of course, people cottoned on that they were being mugged so just bought the end-reward with Runecoins ~ yep, people will even pay for a lumpy moth-eaten carpet if you tell them it's 'exclusive' ~ so the first Event is failing. Never mind! Let's plan another one to get the punters in and make them realise how special Mangeyphos is and not crap content at all. No Siree !

Yep, them plans for 'Mangeyphos Event V2' were fascinating. Especially the end-reward of a bucket of camel dung to smear onto your magic carpet reward from Event No. 1.

Gotta hand it to those Content Developers, they're as persistent as head lice in a classroom of 5 yr olds.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Jun-2017 09:05:28

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top