Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Have they succumbed totally yet? When can we go in to pillage?

Glad ya gotta new keyboard...The old keyboard served ya well...
*spits out water against the wall*

26-Oct-2016 19:44:51 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2016 22:42:17 by MDove

MDove

MDove

Greetings, Swag! Awwwnn, left my pom-poms in the tunnel of Rats...

Gee whiz, anyone home?? Hello?? Helloooo?
Tip-toe-----tip-toe-----anybody there? Maybe not...

Opens the fridge quietly..../*swoosshh* / gets sucked down a tube into the Cellar...

Awwwnn, that was supposed to be for Pvt. Cuvb...Sheesh, better feel my way to the rope...

Shouts: Not to worry, Swag! An Anti- Member of Anti-Clan GRIEF will soon welcome you, properly.............................BOO!

MUUHAHAHA! ------6!------

28-Oct-2016 23:33:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aha! A passing poster falls into the maw that is Grief.

Unwelcome to our Anti-Clan, Yolo Swag, now that you are a non-member it is required that you join a brutal-looking gang of us in Da Wildeeee with your entire Bank for the usual ritual of armed robbery initiation.

Don't fret, it merely involves rolling up a trouser leg, doing a funny handshake and mumbling drivel in a pseudo-scholarly monotone.

Following this you are free to inflict within-the-rules grief on every and any player on RS as the whim takes you. Even better if it's a fellow non-Clannie.

Let us know how you get on; once you have tasted the salty tears of outrage of one hundred victims we'll talk about having a party for you. But we won't actually bother to have one of course, because we are far too lazy and don't actually care.

On the other hand, if you fail we'll probably rouse ourselves from torpor long enough to follow you around for a few days jeering insults and whacking at you with rubber chickens. Maybe.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Oct-2016 13:20:02

MDove

MDove

^ Jeeze, she's great, ain't she? ^

However, I refuse, ye Refuse to clean up all those crumbly crushed bird's nests, he evidently emptied out of his pockets onto the floor, before he left...whatta guy.

*crunch**crunch*

30-Oct-2016 18:10:35

MDove

MDove

Whoa! Quail albumin?!

Grabs Dragon axe from wall & with one fell swoop..."KeraRack" into the Barrel of Asgarnian Ale.,,now flushing the floor of crumbly crushed bird nests.

*sniffs* hmm, nice scent!

And the Ants, could they be chocolate-covered? They are a nice break from my chocolate-covered Grasshoppers. Quite tasty, really.

31-Oct-2016 17:40:37

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow! What an un-welcome for our latest recruit Yolo Swag. You can count on the double tag-team of Mary Hopkins and Fifi to make a new clannie feel right at home, inside a burning house.

Yolo is a HLFer too, ya know. Fell into the tar pit that was the "Annexation of the HLF" thread. ( Before it got mysteriously locked without any sort of lock message, tbh I was surprised it lasted for 8 pages ).
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Nov-2016 09:38:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Locked? But I thought HLF was the land of milk & honey for those wishing to slough the shackles of alleged over-moderation? A veritable paradise of Freedom of Speech?

Surely it cannot be that our own LLF Goldies (not even mentioning the Greenies) are practising more laissez-faire than the controllers of the hallowed Halls of the mighty institution to which all sane 'Scapers aspire?

It may be that the inhabitants of such a revered temple of haughtiness lack confidence, or felt under siege by a breath of humour. Perhaps the panic engendered at the thought of Clan Grief infiltrating their bastion of best-ness led to this ... this.......

ACT OF WAR !!!

Sir Sniffalot's best friend, Dinkyboots the Destroyer, stands ready to receive his call to arms (he's just got to max out yet - he's having trouble with Agility atm)

Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Nov-2016 11:32:25

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top