Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The interesting thing is this, Fifi, there was no lock message.

Now, I just looked through the HLF "guidelines" ( they dont have "rules", they are too HIGH LEVEL for those ) and there was absolutely nothing that I could see to specifically prohibit my thread.

I'm guessing whoever locked it didn't want to give a reason because there was actually no justification within the "guidelines". Or perhaps to bait me into objecting through forum review. (AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THERE! )

No matter. It had run its course anyway, I was just going to let it die. Now my next plan is to build on some of the comments made by posters in that thread.

Dsctatom said:
This is why the HLF needs to require 120 DG/Invention.
I'd like to see this polled tbh, 120 dg/invention or a decent amount of total xp

I'm going to suggest that they need is a SUPER HIGH ELEVATED LEVEL FORUM. Oxygen tanks needed. One designed to keep mere maxed scum such as myself out.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

02-Nov-2016 03:06:48 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2016 03:20:20 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
THEY LOCKED OUR ANNEXATION THREAD!!!

THOSE JAGEXY MONSTERS!!!! WE MUST DECLARE WAR ON THE HLF!!!!

Now we have lets see:

*Uses his fingers*
War with Jagex
Feather War
Nooblet Firemaking War
War on Space
War on Rants
War on Fake Mods
War on Greenies
War on Off-Topic
War on Oxygen
War on Agility

War

Wait I

RAN OUT OF FINGERS!!

QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR HANDS!!! CUT IT OFF SO WE CAN USE IT!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Nov-2016 20:57:19 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2016 20:57:47 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

Legionnaire said :

Wait I

RAN OUT OF FINGERS!!

QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR HANDS!!! CUT IT OFF SO WE CAN USE IT!!!

WHERE THE HELL IS PTUVB WHEN WE NEED HIM?

PS. Excellent Twillow Link trap you made there in Rants chat, Legionnaire. Any minute now I expect she will foolishly attempt to reserve a booking on GRIEFAIR. Then she will become one of us. Forever! FOREVAR! FOREVVVVVVVVVVAR!!!!!! Mwahahaha!

03-Nov-2016 02:11:42 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2016 02:24:11 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

MDove said :
Lllocked????

hmmm, no sense of humor? Scarey, really...Wow...simply no way to say what I'd like to...

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Honestly, I've read over their "chat" thread, and its group hug box for 12 year old nerds. There are some decent people there but they seem to keep a low profile.

Otherwise the threads you find in their rs discussion section are very much what you would find in General.

They can post links to sites outside imagur and the rsof, but its all pretty mundane stuff.

The whole HLF forum itself is just as dead as the rest of the rs forums.

By way of comparison, Rants is a popular and vibrant community flowing with creativity and wit.

As it must be. For are we all not there?

03-Nov-2016 08:09:22 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2016 08:10:56 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea of a SUPER HIGH ELEVATED LEVEL FORUM. The entry requirements should be a departure from the normal predictable bot/pay your kid brother to level grind your way to high skill levels though.

It should only be available to those with high levels of hidden posts, at least one alt banned, those with their Ban-o-Meter hovering perilously close to full and, of course us Griefers.

It makes sense to keep all the bad guyz in one place where they can be assiduously observed.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Nov-2016 13:22:43

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I have stolen your suggestion, Mary, and inserted it into my thread (no, I'm not paying you nor giving you the recipe for my Supermucous Bomb).

Nahh, It's an Ensemble effort...just toss some chocolate-covered ants my way sometime...
and, just tossed another grenade their way...At this hour (lol), Robin Hat is #1.

Kinda like bothering people...Heh, heh...

Am I getting the hang of this yet? I hopeh...hopeh...If not, will keep trying.
I am very diligent.

04-Nov-2016 20:33:52 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2016 22:32:20 by MDove

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top