Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Abysmal Whip said :
Anti-Member Whip reporting in.

Would Entropy be considered the clans ally?

Indeed. Along with its siblings, chaos, disarray, randomness and messiness.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

05-Nov-2016 07:37:57

Corugi

Corugi

New thread on the HLF.

Corugi said :
Greetings.

Since annexing the HLF a while ago it has come to my attention that there is some support for a "SUPER HIGH ELITE LEVEL FORUM"

This would be the ultimate in all forums. A forum so superior, so elite, so highly elevated you could ski down it.

Consider: What does it take to get access to the High Level Forums? Not much really. Just a bunch of 99's. We all know that these are pretty easy to get these days. Any noob can apply to the HLF and demand to be let in. Look, they let me in!

And what happened then? Hmm? Well, its history now. You guys got annexed by clan Grief.

Such a thing MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

For this reason I suggest the creation of the "SUPER HIGH ELITE LEVEL FORUMS"

Here are some requirements I can think of, just to keep merely maxed noobs such as myself out.

1) Trimmed Comp Cape.
2) A Nepalese sherpa to help you set up base camp

Ummm, well that's about it really, trimmed just about covers everything doesn't it?

06-Nov-2016 04:09:05

Kopaka
Dec Member 2023

Kopaka

Posts: 3,578 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me be frank.

I have in my bowels that same yearning to conglomerate with what I deem to be the most effluent torrent of majesty to dare cross my awareness. It would simultaneously wreak havoc on my holy quest to spread happiness and puppies among those poor souls who find themselves trapped inside the Jagexys cruel world of timeless and mindless mayhem, as fulfill that small part of my soul that really would rather not be the good guy. I think it best, under the circumstances, not to spend time contemplating which course leads to the end worth seeking, but rather to simply toss my adequately dry timber body onto the hot coals of AntiClan Grief. If I may be so bold.

To be truly honest and bare my heart, I was drawn inexorably to this thread by the magnanimous vocabulary spewing forth and consuming the foes and friendly neighbours of those in vicinity of the MIGHTY CORUGI, in some random other thread of the rants forum I happened upon. I couldn't help coming to take a look.

Cordially yours, Ringabolt

06-Nov-2016 06:06:09

Corugi

Corugi

You are in, Ringabolt.

( Should we mention that merely by posting he already joined? Nahh...)

Okay, your first mission on behalf of clan GRIEF is to track down and bring to justice one of our runaways. His name is Cuvb, or Ptuvb. Something like that. We need him. Or rather we need his hands. With his fingers. You see, we want to count the number of WARS we are currently engaged in, and Legionnaire has run out of fingers to count them on.

Strictly speaking we just need Cuvb's fingers. So if he resists then do not consider it necessary to bring the rest of his body here.

Guthixspeed! Brother in Grief!

06-Nov-2016 06:49:31

Corugi

Corugi

ohhh, and the HLF forum love just pours in....

Corugi said :
Slut RNG said :
Cyanid said :
Stop spamming, no one thinks you're funny.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

Wow, you are not as clever as my canine chum. He could at least post his own words. Not many admittedly, I doubt he is capable of creating sentences of any greater complexity. But they were his own words, whereas you seem unable to achieve even this vestige of creativity.

But I am glad you did this, it gives me a great new idea!

I think being able to post your own original content should be a requirement for the Super High Elite Level Forum. Keeps the boring trash like you out. (( :D ))

06-Nov-2016 06:50:39 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2016 06:51:22 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ringabolt
A hearty un-welcome to ya, Ringabolt! My, how ya do talk! Your Application above is noteworthy...
*raises Pom-Poms in air* Hail, new recruit, Ringabolt!

Our esteemed Attorney General, Mde. LaFrou, will be along soon.

When she does, piece of advice...Getta Grip on your socks.

MUUUHAHAHA!
!!!!!!6!!!!!!

06-Nov-2016 14:46:02

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
You are in, Ringabolt.

( Should we mention that merely by posting he already joined? Nahh...)

Okay, your first mission on behalf of clan GRIEF is to track down and bring to justice one of our runaways. His name is Cuvb, or Ptuvb. Something like that. We need him. Or rather we need his hands. With his fingers. You see, we want to count the number of WARS we are currently engaged in, and Legionnaire has run out of fingers to count them on.

Strictly speaking we just need Cuvb's fingers. So if he resists then do not consider it necessary to bring the rest of his body here.

Guthixspeed! Brother in Grief!

Exactly we need hands!! Fingers work too!!! Enough for us to continue to count how many wars we are in!!!!

Yes we could write them down but that's not our cup of tea!! We cause grief and taking someone hands and fingers is a perfect way to cause Grief!!!

Unless you want to offer your own hand to the chopping block!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

06-Nov-2016 21:26:01

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top