Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
I can lend a hand ...

That's wonderful but creepy at the same time!!! However I shall now be able to resume counting how many wars we are in...Is that hand chopped off or attached to someone?

If it is attached then I need to cut it off.

And Unwelcome to our clan Bernadette!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

07-Nov-2016 02:35:14

Kopaka
Dec Member 2023

Kopaka

Posts: 3,578 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah my. Beaten to the punch it seems! I went looking in my sandbox out back, heard something about hands being discarded there or something like it, sadly I appear to have been misled. At any rate, my hunt for the young scoundrel Cuvb was cut short as it seems I am not noob enough in hunter. That, plus general laziness. Also is there any sort of "private message" feature to the forums here? I am rather uninformed about the goings on.

Balance through Grief!
Ringabolt

07-Nov-2016 05:41:33

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum
I smell the socks of a blue faced victim man ......

Unwelcome, Ringabolt :D
This is the most wonderful thing to ever have happen to you in your Runescape career. You will soon receive your personalised, once in a lifetime, highly coveted and unmissable lure invitation to your super-secret initiation ceremony by your joyous Unclannies in deep Wildi.

All you need do to become a total chump revered full nonMember is meet us there .... and bring your entire wealth, of course. It's a sort of 'you show us yours and we'll mercilessly slaughter you show you ours' thing. What jolly japes, eh??

As a personal favour to me, I'd appreciate it if you could bring all your unwashed socks too.
Just my little foible *un-nerving cackle*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Nov-2016 13:09:47

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kopaka said :
Ah my. Beaten to the punch it seems! I went looking in my sandbox out back, heard something about hands being discarded there or something like it, sadly I appear to have been misled. At any rate, my hunt for the young scoundrel Cuvb was cut short as it seems I am not noob enough in hunter. That, plus general laziness. Also is there any sort of "private message" feature to the forums here? I am rather uninformed about the goings on.

Balance through Grief!
Ringabolt

Howdy, Ringabolt! Sadly, I think not but I am no expert with these buttons/gizmos either. Just getting the hang of the Imgur button...posting an image. A lot of the Anti-Clan show up
in the "Rants" Forum Chat Lounge, lol. I'm currently doing some "dancing" (lol) on Fifi LaFrou's Thread on the Ninja Forum/Robin Hat..(long story).we are doomed. Drop by & comment or not!
Ya need to be signed in to view the Rants selection on the RSOF Homepage. And of course, there is a selection on "Rules."

Not to worry bout Cuvb...He will eventually make himself heard! You won't mistake him.
Hope to see ya...

07-Nov-2016 19:36:14

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, guys, guys....I have had an idea.

Maybe we should reinvent ourselves.

Maybe we should become....

THE ANGELS OF DOOM.

Yes. We become Avenging Angels sent to Runescape by Guthix Himself to right the wrongs of the world. Or something like that.

Thoughts????
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

09-Nov-2016 07:56:03

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Just wondering if 'rugi - being a bit of a big cheese an' all - might have some Holy Orders tucked under his Breeching.

Could come in handy.

Ummm...what? Oh yeah. Ummm...OH LOOK THERE ARE COCKROACHES PLAYING SOFTBALL ON THE CEILING!

*runs off*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

09-Nov-2016 08:13:19

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top