Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is the right place to come for the discussion and analysis of dreams, right?
Here goes then (gets comfy on couch):
No Fifi, it wouldn't help if I told you about my mother.
Quite the opposite, now you mention it.

I have had a series of rather disturbing dreams about the same woman, who I am neither close to nor like much. I don't think who she is is important since she is a cipher, a placeholder for the meaning of the dreams.

Dream 1:
I'm playing pool with her. I'm winning. Omg, whats she doing now!?!?
She's getting her kit off, that's what. She rips her blouse open to reveal a chest covered in piebald rat-fur, with about twenty tiny little rat-tits running down it.

Dream 2:
She jumps on the bar and again starts taking her clothes off.
Something is wrong, though - for every garment she takes off, she reveals another identical one underneath.
This would get boring quite quickly, but for her sinuous (and yet beefy) grace which commands the attention.
She is dancing to an old song - 'A pretty girl is like a melody'.
As I listen, a tear starts in my eye, as I reminisce about a past I never witnessed.

Dream 3:
I walk into the pub. She's behind the bar.
She bends over to reveal what would be naked flesh, except that it seems to be made of slices of Battenburg cake. My appetite vanishes. My blood runs cold.
It IS slices of Battenburg cake. With that horrible yellow icing on and everything.
In the hierarchy of cake, the lowly Battenburg is a bottom-feeder.

I had another dream months ago where she was a crappy robot, about three feet tall with super-strength and a bad attitude, but I don't think that's connected.

What does it all mean, I wonder?

14-Apr-2018 10:55:37 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2018 09:00:33 by Stoat King

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right then, composed myself somewhat.

Your dream sequences were pretty hard to interpret I must say. I gave the Dream Catcher a bit of a shake, but only a few dead months fell out, I'm afraid. I also whispered to a horse, without inspiration, so resorted to staring at a goat for a few hours. Nada.

I was going to slaughter a black cockerel and read the intestines but Sainsbury's didn't have one. Sorry. I thought the knuckle bones might come up trumps but unfortunately the dog seems to have run off with them.

The Tarot reading was unsuccessful too, the grandkids had scribbled drawings of male genitalia all over them in pink crayon. They'd also sold my crystal ball to Freddy Withers down the road as 'the world's biggest marble' and he won't give it back.

I consulted a few learned tomes; it might be that your id is in conflict with your yang and your ying needs the sofa moved to the other side of the room to help the energy flow.

Have you tried shoving purple crystals up your nose and not eating cheese before bedtime?

The bottom line appears to be that you are totally barking mad. Have you considered some tasty psychotropics?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Apr-2018 11:14:36

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woah look! Only 25 more pages until the end! Will Grief dissipate like the morning dew as it hits its demise? Will it arise again like a pheonix, glorified as clan Joy?

Not sure I can wait to find out!
spam
spam
spam

;)
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

16-Apr-2018 19:14:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Well slap my old boots you're absolutely right! Who'd have thought that one utterly unhinged individual and his 2,000 alts could have (almost) made such a milestone?

Not only that, as a recruitment thread it's been a spectacular failure. We probably got about 20 people posting, almost all of whom never came back.

Griefed
!!!6!!!
and hung by our own petard.

I dunno. RSOF is such a dinosaur, maaaaaan, Discord's where it's at these days, apparently.
Maybe I'll just have to hang up my feathers and retire. I am 93 years old, ya know.
Le Chat Guerrier

16-Apr-2018 20:33:01

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

And yeah - I don't doubt that if there was a new one someone would lock it as spam, or some other flim-flam excuse.

That's the trouble with philistines, they cannot appreciate fine art even if it's called Brian and dancing the Hula.

P.S. I'm thinking of changing my name to Brian. Whattya reckon?
Le Chat Guerrier

16-Apr-2018 20:36:47 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2018 23:38:42 by FiFi LaFeles

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top