0815 said :
Kings Abbot said :

THE BUMPS!

bump
How much hp does it heal?

-bump-

Not sure, moar than this:

?

I am reporting you for that image, under the Prevention of Cruelty To FiFi Act 2018, section 8, sub-section 7(b), paragraph viii.
Objection! Section 3(1) of the Criminal Law Act 1967 does not allow you to do so.
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

12-May-2018 09:18:42

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
0815 said :
Kings Abbot said :
-Info edited out in order not to accidentally give away G-14 classified material-

-Info edited out in order not to accidentally give away G-14 classified material-

I'm not familiar with
, but I think there must be some kind of emulator that mimicks
enough for you to play the games properly. They're also not heavy (the quite recent realMyst Masterpiece Edition is quite heavy, and the somewhat older Myst V and URU might be a bit heavy because they're all 3D while the rest are just images/360° images), so your
won't be fried like this one: [imgur src=
.jpg]

Good news for you
G-14 classified
Cyan
is also looking to make Myst runable on
G-14 classified
, so your
G-14 classified
should be able to run it!
Furthermore, Nvidia has joined the Kickstareter giving participânts the chance to beta-test something new: having a game streamed to you from a server from Nvidia when your graphics card is too bad to do it. If your
G-14 classified
has a Nvidia graphics card, you could benefit from this!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-May-2018 11:26:09

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm afraid it is. Lots of people seem to have vanished from Runescape, and those of us that remain are covered in boils (you'll get them in due course).

So on the very last page of this classic thread I think we should have a Pustule Popping Party and see Grief out on the note on which it came in ..... wierd, random and unique.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-May-2018 03:53:49

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top