Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Kings Abbot said :
-Info edited out in order not to accidentally give away G-14 classified material-

-Info edited out in order not to accidentally give away G-14 classified material-

I'm not familiar with
, but I think there must be some kind of emulator that mimicks
enough for you to play the games properly. They're also not heavy (the quite recent realMyst Masterpiece Edition is quite heavy, and the somewhat older Myst V and URU might be a bit heavy because they're all 3D while the rest are just images/360° images), so your
won't be fried like this one: [imgur src=
.jpg]
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

10-May-2018 10:13:04 - Last edited on 11-May-2018 10:55:34 by Kings Abbot

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :

No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the bumps! NOT THE BUMPS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrghghhghghghgh!
I think you cut them wrong, but here take this stuff those with that and add cheese - into the hot oven. Enjoy!
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

11-May-2018 10:24:34

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
Kings Abbot said :

No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the bumps! NOT THE BUMPS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrghghhghghghgh!
I think you cut them wrong, but here take this stuff those with that and add cheese - into the hot oven. Enjoy!

That looks highly unhealthy, so it must be tasty, right? How much hp does it heal?

I just get a crisis everytime I see a bump-post, it's from this bucket-guy who refuses to use the bump-button on his threads to bump them back up. You'll find him easily in the Ninja forum. The grief he causes with that should be an example for our avant-garden!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

11-May-2018 10:55:17

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top