Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
*meanwhile, somewhere near the lower Duodenum*

I FOUND HER!

TRIXIEBELL!

A quick clean and she will be fine.

While you're in there, take the chance to poke around a bit, maybe you'll find something that you lost some time ago. Who knows what Fifi has been eating lately! Your car keys, credit card, a flash drive, the receiver of your wireless mouse or a towel.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-Jun-2018 22:30:44

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now look, enough dilly dallying around. We have to use the last 6 pages to come up with some rock solid ideas for the new clan...

CLAN NOTACLAN!

Now originally I contemplated not even being on the clan section, but rather existing on another forum entirely, something which I sort of trialed a bit with two recent threads.

The trouble is, however, and as you might expect, you leave yourself way too open to being curb-stomped by cabbages the side of the road, and, if you attempt to fly too low under the radar, you inevitably crash into the Idontgetit Trees. So I canned that idea and slipped it into the baked beans section of the local supermarket. I imagine one day some customer will get an unpleasant surprise when they open it up.

The other idea, that of existing as an event rather than as a clan, I think was just too ethereal and impractical without having some sort of home base from which to operate. Which would have meant hiding behind a reddit. Too complicated and unwieldy, it would have defeated the purpose of the idea.

So I suggest we stay here. A place where we are for the most part ignored, albeit monitored from time to time.

With that in mind,
NOTACLAN
will initially appear as a watered down version of Grief. In fact so watered down it could be considered a homeopathic remedy.

No griefing. No Jagex war waging. No in your face absurdity, at least not on the first page.

Of course appearances can be deceptive. Our aim will be to search for mildly bent individuals, recruit them into our clan the same way we did before, and once we have them to then twist their minds out of recognition.

We will market ourselves as an "alternative" clan. Very vague. One with no responsibilities or clear direction. The opening posts of the thread will seem quite mundane. But our true aims will be revealed.

1) The production of Pretentious Art.
2) The promotion of quality humour.
3) The vivisection of Fifi la Frou.

Discuss.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

07-Jun-2018 05:12:07

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Will the name have spaces or not? I kinda liked it more with the spaces. That would also give us the opportunity to decide our name when that one gets filled as well. Maybe we could call it STILL NOT A CLAN. After that, we could call the new one MIGHT BECOME A CLAN, and after that NAH... WON'T BECOME A CLAN, and after that WILL NEVER BE A CLAN, and after that NEVER, YOU HEAR ME?,and after that NEVAAAAAAAAAAAR!. I think that all that thinking ahead is gonna give me a headache. Oh no, I've thought again I beleive! Good grief, I'm doing it again! I really should turn my brain off... Now, let me think where the switch was... AAAAAAAARGH!

Don't forget to copy the list of Prophets of Guthix, anti-members, slaves, undead, runaways, mascots and annexed stuff! I'd hate to see the slaves escape when we are reborn from our own ashes due to a small technicality. Better keep them at a leesh when we burn ourselves at the stake to be reborn. Should I bring some meat along to turn the burning into a barbecue? Or do you rather want banana pizza with yoghurt on it?
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

07-Jun-2018 12:53:32

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh. Clan 'Notaclan'. You pussy.
From the ashes of clan Grief will rise the infant Clan HATE, shitting, spewing and bawling our filth into the safe spaces of the entitled snowflakes that inhabit these forums.
Assume the position, RSOF.

07-Jun-2018 17:31:54 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2018 17:42:40 by Stoat King

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Notaclan. Is that it? After all the superb suggestion that I people put forward.
I'd rather join a clan called Duodenal Towel Munchers.

And anyway, some bozo will shut the thread down. For some vague, crap reason.

Only threads with curly-wurly writing, names like Magnificent Dragonriders, and a list of rules as long as the small intestine are permitted.

And it would have to contain at least 5 pages of nothing but 'bump' prior to a lone post of "Hi, lol" then back to "bump".

Homogeneous threads are the order of the day, all originality will be crushed. They're queuing up to do it, maaaaaan.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Jun-2018 21:57:00

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Well, this still here after two years, so why should they close down our sequel?

And why would you eat Corugi's front door? Is he a gnome who lives in a mushroom with a very tiny door or do you have an enormous stomach?

New suggestion for the sequel thread: Corugi's Front Door
Or: Grief Episode V: The Anti-clan strikes back! That also leaves the door open to name the threads after that. We must think of our legacy! We should be remembered when we are gone (if RuneScape stays around that long) by passing on rules to future generations. We may die, but the anti-clan shall live on forevar!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

07-Jun-2018 22:46:58

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Look, I'm not going to talk about that bloody front door, okay? The whole debacle was all his fault anyway.

Of course we will get hit from a great height, but no one believes me.
*sigh* just call me Cassandra.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Jun-2018 23:29:29

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Improvement for naming the next clan threads:
Grief IV: A New Thread
Grief V: The Anti-clan Strikes Back
Grief VI: Return of the Anti-clan
Grief I: The Grief Menace
Grief II: Attack of the Anti-clan
Grief III: Revenge of the Anti-clan
Grief VII: The Anti-clan Awakens
Grief One: A Grief Story
Grief VIII: The Last Grief
Fifi: A Grief Story
Grief IX: ???

Disclaimer: we will not strike back, return, attack, get revenge, or cause the last grief just to grief people.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

08-Jun-2018 12:29:29

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top