Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
3. I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT Twillow!
July 28. 1998......Welll...well.....YES, I Was there!

Bbut, left thru the Doggie door, before the trouble broke out!

"Sides, it would seem I'm the only one here without an Alt!
Lol! uh..huh...Now everybody say in unison...
"I'll never tell...."
Lol.

Tho, pretty funny in Legion' Thread, when Dong ur Dead accused me of being someone's Alt.

Okay, okay.....I won't...I won't!

Promise.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. Innocent as an organically grown peach aren't you? That's what they all say, especially the innocent ones. You will have your day in Court. You can tell it to the Judge then. Who happens to be me.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

06-Mar-2017 02:25:04

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
What is this 1998 incident about which I know nothing?

It sounds like tremendous fun if it involved superglue and crawling around on the floor.

WHY WASN'T I INVITED ????? :@

But... but... but I THOUGHT YOU WERE THERE! At least there was a door knob that looked very much like you.

06-Mar-2017 02:28:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
THAT'S JUST SO RUDE AND INSULTING ..................
TRIGGERED

!!!6!!!

And you thought that Tetsu helm would save you eh? Oh no laddie, oh no.
I am going to winkle out whatever monstrous gloop that lies within using my specially sharpened spoon.

And feed it to MaryTwillow.

Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Mar-2017 03:19:03

Corugi

Corugi

Thinks: "Drastic action is urgently needed to avert cranial insertion with a much less than sharp instrument."

Fifi. Look. I have brought you some flowers.

06-Mar-2017 07:44:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Pah! Such puny spikes. You know I like my spikes extremely large. Was I not Head of Spike Production for Vlad the Impaler at one point?

(hurr hurr c wut I did dere?)

*spoon commences to twitch in an agitated manner*
Le Chat Guerrier

06-Mar-2017 10:38:25

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LOL ! Fifi.....Truthfully, Marion Lorne....comedic character actress who literally had a 1000-collection of doorknobs..Sometimes they would write her obsession with Doorknobs into her role...

Dunno, Corugi is coming up with stuff.....I'm trying to stay up with it, no clue.

Sheesh, the Brainless are multiplying in General....Nope, everywhere!

Just read Corugi's "Benches, vanishing Godswords..."
ROFL!
Eegods.

06-Mar-2017 23:17:11 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2017 23:38:27 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

More worrying, Mary, is the fuel provided by the lack of ducks on the new duckpond.

Which isn't actually a duckpond, the real duckpond is some distance away, but that duckpond also is sans ducks. So not much of a duckpond at all really.

But anyway, getting back to the original non-duckpond, there's mind boggling scope there to enrage the already unhinged bowl of porridge inside the head of the lunatic known as Corugi, causing it to boil over into a tsunami of spittle soaked rage, phantasmagorical and outrageous accusations of a most sordid nature, and threats of extreme violence and gory revenge.

So that should be fun :)
Le Chat Guerrier

07-Mar-2017 01:56:15

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
More worrying, Mary, is the fuel provided by the lack of ducks on the new duckpond.

Which isn't actually a duckpond, the real duckpond is some distance away, but that duckpond also is sans ducks. So not much of a duckpond at all really.

But anyway, getting back to the original non-duckpond, there's mind boggling scope there to enrage the already unhinged bowl of porridge inside the head of the lunatic known as Corugi, causing it to boil over into a tsunami of spittle soaked rage, phantasmagorical and outrageous accusations of a most sordid nature, and threats of extreme violence and gory revenge.

So that should be fun :)

*The Corugi senses tingle and indicate displeasure seething within the Attorney General*

Fifi! Look at this magnificent carrion flower I have brought you!

Fascinating plants.

"Carrion flowers, also known as corpse flowers or stinking flowers, are flowers that emit an odor that smells like rotting flesh. Carrion flowers attract mostly scavenging flies and beetles as pollinators. Some species may trap the insects temporarily to ensure the gathering and transfer of pollen."

08-Mar-2017 09:05:12 - Last edited on 08-Mar-2017 09:06:53 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top