Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel a strong urge to create a thread in Future Game Updates.
Too long have I held my tongue.
But now the creative bancruptcy of the Jagexians is forcing my hand.

However, there's a problem. I'm just so full of great ideas!
I have already outlined my idea for marriage, divorce, and the farming and enslavement of children, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Here are a few more:
- the constant binging on sharks and potions would suggest the need for a 12 step program of some kind. Irl, the 12 steps aren't much fun. There is much room for improvement.
- this in turn suggests that in-game versions of hideous mental illnesses might be realistic. Most players are drug-swilling homicidal maniacs. Again, irl mental illnesses leave much to be desired and could be improved. Maybe they would offer perks. I feel this would best implemented as a skill. It can hardly be worse than invention.
- adult content. We are adults. We want content. 'Nuff said.
- irl religions migrating to Gielinor. Most religions claim to be privy to The Truth. Some argue that this 'truth' is a fiction. As such it's not that much of a stretch to see these irl religions spread to a fictional land. If these religions are 'improved' a bit in the migration, then so much the better.

11-Sep-2016 09:40:39

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish to offer my thoughts on Stoat's fine suggestions.

Listen very carefully. Yes, come closer, closer. Be very quiet, very still. It is very quiet now, isnt it? Yes. So quiet. Now listen...carefully....listen...

BURP!

Hee hee hee!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-Sep-2016 05:30:58

Corugi

Corugi

*stops giggling*

Yes, I would go for the marriage thing. I think it has the widest appeal ( all those e-dater weirdos ) and skims just close enough to being reasonable. In other words, it has troll potential. But subtle enough troll potential so as to not appear trollish, which is the best possible trolling according to my book of "Big Bad Trolling"

13-Sep-2016 05:35:45 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2016 05:37:10 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Cricket Moon said :
I am a warrior. But please don't tell anyone.

Hey! Everyone, Cricket Moon is a warrior.

Ha! Griefed!

Wait. Was this some sort of trap?

*Looks around, nervously*

13-Sep-2016 05:39:46 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2016 05:40:49 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it me or has Corugi's insanity reached new heights than ever before...we may need to take him in to get help Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

13-Sep-2016 13:13:30 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2016 21:39:26 by Legionnaire

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
Is it me or has Corugi's insanity reached new heights than ever before...

Yes, I do believe it has. Rather splendid, dontchya think? :)

I'm hoping his lunacy has brought him to the point where he might agree on what will most definitely be a suicide mission - that of asking The Cleaning Lady at CambridgeSwamp HQ out on a date for the evening, thus affording me the opportunity of infiltrating said Temple of Tamperers and taking a Jagexy Monster hostage until my demands for reinstatement of The Feather and Old Catherby are met.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Sep-2016 09:23:16

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
Legionnaire said :
Is it me or has Corugi's insanity reached new heights than ever before...

Yes, I do believe it has. Rather splendid, dontchya think? :)

I'm hoping his lunacy has brought him to the point where he might agree on what will most definitely be a suicide mission - that of asking The Cleaning Lady at CambridgeSwamp HQ out on a date for the evening, thus affording me the opportunity of infiltrating said Temple of Tamperers and taking a Jagexy Monster hostage until my demands for reinstatement of The Feather and Old Catherby are met.

Tried that.

She ditched me.

Shame.

She was smoking hot.

16-Sep-2016 06:27:21

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top