Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*nonchalantly runs dwarf through with a spear*

Done!

No worries! For at this very moment a small army of Corgi puppies have arrived to defend Brigantia's rant.

Yes, its time to begin an all out counter offensive against those Jagexies. WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY!

Stoat King said :
It has occurred to me that we are not being proactive enough with our griefing.
But then, an explicit campaign of grief may be misunderstood by the small-minded, myopic morons whose main hobbies are taking offence and attention-seeking.

Could it be that there is something that is universally greeted with joy and congratulations, but in reality, causes nothing but heartache, regret and agony?
Luckily, there is.
Marriage.

It is for this reason that I think we should start a campaign to convince Jagex to implement a full-blown marriage subsystem.

Weddings, children, ugly and cripplingly expensive divorce proceedings (with attendant custody battles), angry recriminations, pre-nups, the lot.

Guthix wills it!

I have no doubt that soon we shall see his thread on this topic in "New Game Content - Suggestions " or somewhere.

It has much potential. We as a clan should unite behind it to ensure its success and thus strike a MIGHTY BLOW for florists everywhere. And should any of our clan members fail to support it, well then, we will just have to throw them to the sharks. And advertise this fact. With pictures.

!!!6!!!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

07-Sep-2016 04:41:11 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2016 04:51:11 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pet owners have been griefed by the Jagexy Monsters? I am both saddened and gladened; sad that Jagex have had a success in the grief department but glad because I don't like pets. They clutter the place up and generally stink.

I don't know whether to applaud, or wave my fists around in a fit of pointless homicidal rage. Damn you Jagexy Monsters for this confusion.

I think ritual dismemberment of Cricket will go some way to ease the tension. She won't mind, she's Fractured anyway.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Sep-2016 13:24:21

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before this Catherby re-work, I was sleepily minding my own business. Altho, admiring from afar...Alas, I ventured over to that parallel universe called "OSRS"...as it is back in time. In thinking that said "Feather" was, as some are, a pheasant feather. I was in search of one Mr. Freaky Forrester...thinking I could grab one or two. But, no. And on their GE it is changed too.
I've enjoyed reading you & so laughingly appreciate "we are not your walking-talking Wiki."
Thank you for the fun & truth!
Looking over my shoulder, with a smile, I'm not gonna be banned, right? LOL.
And I hereby resign from never being in a clan!
Travel easily.

07-Sep-2016 19:10:30

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Before this Catherby re-work, I was sleepily minding my own business. Altho, admiring from afar...Alas, I ventured over to that parallel universe called "OSRS"...as it is back in time. In thinking that said "Feather" was, as some are, a pheasant feather. I was in search of one Mr. Freaky Forrester...thinking I could grab one or two. But, no. And on their GE it is changed too.
I've enjoyed reading you & so laughingly appreciate "we are not your walking-talking Wiki."
Thank you for the fun & truth!
Looking over my shoulder, with a smile, I'm not gonna be banned, right? LOL.
And I hereby resign from never being in a clan!
Travel easily.

Unwelcomed to Grief Mhopkins1! By posting on this thread you are a,member of Grief. You can never leave nor resign.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

07-Sep-2016 19:59:18 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2016 19:59:52 by Legionnaire

Cricket Moon
Nov Member 2023

Cricket Moon

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Pet owners have been griefed by the Jagexy Monsters? I am both saddened and gladened; sad that Jagex have had a success in the grief department but glad because I don't like pets. They clutter the place up and generally stink.

I don't know whether to applaud, or wave my fists around in a fit of pointless homicidal rage. Damn you Jagexy Monsters for this confusion.

I think ritual dismemberment of Cricket will go some way to ease the tension. She won't mind, she's Fractured anyway.

I am not as eloquent as many of you here seem to be. But I'm being brave and suggesting we need a quest about the trapped unicorns. Perhaps we can set them free, but dismembering them would no doubt be more popular. :' {

07-Sep-2016 20:44:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A quest? That sounds rather noble and heroic - not at all the sort of thing that a bunch of lazy, drooling, antisocial slobs like Grief could gather their feeble wits about their fleabitten heads long enough to succeed with.

Can we just start a vitriolic thread haranguing the Jagexy Monsters for their inhuman actions and crass stupidity instead? Threats of extreme violence optional, of course.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Sep-2016 02:43:49

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
A quest? That sounds rather noble and heroic - not at all the sort of thing that a bunch of lazy, drooling, antisocial slobs like Grief could gather their feeble wits about their fleabitten heads long enough to succeed with.

Nonsense! We are fighting fit and energetic! Besides what we should be doing right now is unwelcoming out latest cannon fodder into clan Grief. Yes! Right now! Cricket Moon and Mary Hopkins. So... uhh....I just can't be bothe.............I will do it next week. Maybe.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

08-Sep-2016 09:10:59 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2016 09:13:20 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Nonsense! We are fighting fit and energetic! Besides what we should be doing right now is unwelcoming out latest cannon fodder into clan Grief. Yes! Right now! Cricket Moon and Mary Hopkins. So... uhh....I just can't be bothe.............I will do it next week. Maybe.

LIES LOOK WHAT CORUGI HAS REALLY BEEN DOING???!!! DO YOU SEE THIS??? DO YOU SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PICTURES!!!!

He's not sharing his food and dragon pet thingy!!! WE COULD WIN THE WAR! Damn him and his grief tactics.
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

10-Sep-2016 23:17:19 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2016 23:23:26 by Legionnaire

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top