Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
The moment I get part of something bigger than myself, it dies. Just great! This will cause me much grief. Are you happy now? :)

Yes. The sole intention of this thread was to one day grief someone like you. You have fulfilled all our plans, ambitions, hopes and desire. Which has made us very happy. Unfortunately, our intention was not only to make everyone miserable but also to make ourselves miserable. So you have ruined all our plans, ambitions, hopes and desires.

YOU MONSTER!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-May-2018 07:05:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

You just walk right in
Walk, walk, walk right in .....

So where exactly have you been skulking whilst we have all been fighting tooth and nail, rolling in the muck and bullets, wearing underpants on our heads and with pencils stuck up our nose .... to keep this show on the road?

EHHHH???
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-May-2018 11:45:19

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

You just walk right in
Walk, walk, walk right in .....

So where exactly have you been skulking whilst we have all been fighting tooth and nail, rolling in the muck and bullets, wearing underpants on our heads and with pencils stuck up our nose .... to keep this show on the road?

EHHHH???

Oooooh! Another Blackadder fan!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

19-May-2018 10:14:07 - Last edited on 19-May-2018 10:14:15 by Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Corugi said :
Kings Abbot said :
The moment I get part of something bigger than myself, it dies. Just great! This will cause me much grief. Are you happy now? :)

Yes. The sole intention of this thread was to one day grief someone like you. You have fulfilled all our plans, ambitions, hopes and desire. Which has made us very happy. Unfortunately, our intention was not only to make everyone miserable but also to make ourselves miserable. So you have ruined all our plans, ambitions, hopes and desires.

YOU MONSTER!

I apologize, your most grieving majesty! It seems my cunning plan to revive this thread worked!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

19-May-2018 10:29:01

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Most definitely! So pleased you got the reference :P

I didn't.

It did, however, make a squawking sound as it flew straight over my head.

Now look, enough of this idle chit chat, our beloved thread has only got another ten pages to go before it faces OBLIVION!

We still haven't figured out what to call our new anti-clan. And considering how we have spent years deliberately being undecided about most things, we most probably wont.

Furthermore, should our new anti-clan even belong in the clan section of the forums?

You see the dilemma here? By starting a new anti-clan in this forum section we would be repeating ourselves. Which is not very avante-gard is it?

No. It is not. This is quite a problem. Perhaps we should crucify someone while we consider it.

*deep voice*

We need a more permanent solution to our problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGUuRYa5Pqc
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

19-May-2018 21:54:44 - Last edited on 19-May-2018 21:58:12 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, tbh, I don't think this sort of thing has a future on the RSOF.

As we know some people simply don't 'get it' and there have been numerous attempts to send us (and our Clan thread) hurtling into The Pit of Darkness - 'twas only by some miracle (and a slightly bewildered Mod Kalaya) that it survived at all the manifold attacks of the Dun Geddits.

I doubt we will be so fortunate again. Doom will be Purple - and I don't mean Twillow.

I'm entirely happy to confine my indecipherable ramblings to one of the less-used Lounges and be called whatever anyone wants to call me; nomenclature is of no consequence to me. Although I would prefer to be known as Private 'Bob' Parkhurst.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-May-2018 09:42:06

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

FiFi LaFeles said :
Although I would prefer to be known as Private 'Bob' Parkhurst.

In fact you're a girl with as much talent for disguise as a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a polar bears-only golf club.

I was trying to find a nice image of it on Imgur, but this is all I found:

Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

21-May-2018 09:52:46

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Corugi said :

No. It is not. This is quite a problem. Perhaps we should crucify someone while we consider it.

*deep voice*

We need a more permanent solution to our problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGUuRYa5Pqc

What about flogging someone thirty-nine times first and counting them all loudly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVB8QBurhV0

If that doesn't work, we can still try to crucify the dude. Or give him to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. Or read some Vogon poetry to him. Or throw him out of an airlock. Or blow up the whole planet the dude is living on if nothing else works!
There are so many fun ways of killing people besides crucifixion!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

21-May-2018 10:04:29

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top