Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We interrupt this discussion for a diversion.

Come one now. Fess up. Who really was Mary?

Her posts were so deliberately mangled. It was obviously to disguise her identity. Now we are rushing towards the end, satisfy my curiosity, who was Mary?

Now, back on topic ( if such a concept actually exists here ).

Yes. Flogging is good. I think we should go with that. Although I must say, King Abbot, that the singing and acting in that 2000 film version was so sub-par compared to the original. Just devoid of subtlety, so over done. I couldn't watch it all the way through. Or maybe I am just snowflake who always thinks remakes can never compare to the original.... Nah. That modern version was just dumb. Watch the 1973 version, much better.

Now I see Fifi is beginning to think along the same lines I am.

I think it is time to come to terms of being a NOT A CLAN.

That's right. Not an anti-clan, but rather not a clan at all. Yes, its pretty radical.

Yes. I think its time for us to ascend from the mortal plane. We could become an EVENT.

An EVENT known as NOT A CLAN!

Or an OFF TOPIC known as NOT A CLAN!

Or possibly even a STORY known as NOT A CLAN!

Shifting around relentlessly, as becomes ethereal beings unbound by the physical restraints that bind ordinary beings to the mundane and boring.

And we shall always know where our home is, at any time, because it will be titled "NOT A CLAN"

*waits patiently for rapturous applause*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-May-2018 11:24:38

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now, I suggest we use a few pages to nut out the details, take on board suggestions, argue fruitlessly, go absent for a while, meander back in, leave again, make modifications, draw up legal agreements which none of us will ever honour, and arrange shipments of whips. And soft cushions. May as well cover all bases.

Then I propose for the last few pages we hold an event where we invite all forum users from all sections to join us, right here in this thread, in an "END OF THE DREADED CLAN GRIEF" event which celebrates our ascendancy into multi-dimensional beings capable of bending space and time to our will. And of retaining the ability to fart quite loudly too.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-May-2018 11:38:39

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only saw the 2000 version, but I knew there was an original from way back (1973 apparently). I can't tell which one is better, but I can tell that the 2000 version is good.

I think that NOT A CLAN is actually the best way to name the next anti-clan/thread. It encompasses basically everything we stand for: we're not a clan. The part where we despise clans, annex forums, burn people at the stake, cause grief wherever and basically don't do anything or don't give a faeces are just logical deductions from the statement 'we're not a clan'. Mr. Spock would approve!

Real shame he didn't won the elections...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

22-May-2018 14:13:15

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mary, Mary, was quite contrary ....

as befits a non-member of an anti-Clan.

Why are you planning a Demise of Clan event? You know none of us will bother to turn up.
And the 3 guests who might bother to attend will just steal everything that isn't nailed down. It took me a long time to perfect my collection of blood-soaked neckerchiefs and I don't want some tyke from The Name sauntering in helping themselves :@

I think I might enjoy wandering in a ephemeral sort of way, marking my significant posts with a NOT A CLAN signature (better than marking them with my scent-glands, I suppose).

P.S.

Here's a bit of rapturous applause: clap, clap. clap.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-May-2018 16:43:39

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it is only fitting that we waste the last few pages with finger-pointing, angry recriminations and vile accusations.
Yes, I'm pointing at you Fifi, you ******. ******* **** *******. ****-****.
Howdya like them apples?

23-May-2018 08:44:52

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pfffft! You're a fine one to squawk!

I remember when you told us all that Corugi ****** the **** and that we should ***** *****to Jagex and say he'd ****** ******* *******repeatedly. Yeah. Oh yeah. Never thought he'd get to hear about that one, did ya, eh?

AND not forgetting the time you PM'd everyone saying that Bucket ***** ********** ** ******
******** and we should ****** ********* *** ********.

You are such a **** ******** **** *** ****** ***** ****** *****.

Phew! Glad to have got those skeletons out of the closet at last.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-May-2018 10:40:40

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top