Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Thats it!!!

I am done with you guys...

47 minutes i spent outside your door, shivering and soaking wet cos it was raining quite a lot "bordering on pissing down", i was soaked and cold and as i was knocking on Bwians store entrance barely holding onto life, i could see the cleaners and they were pretending not to notice me but i knew they could see me...

At 1 point i actually seen what looked like the cleaning supervisor turn to some godly figure and although i am not perfect in the art of lip reading, i'm sure i read her lips saying....

"Mr Corugilander, what shall we do with this sopping wet chap outside?"

I could not see his answer but upon seeing the cleaning supervisor squash her nose against the door and mutter "sod off scouse, we don't sell towels, go get dried elsewhere"

Kinda made me realise that Bwians might not actually sell towels so from now on, i'll shop at matalan if i happen to become wet again!

Much love tho

Scouse - Shakin, not stirred but dry!

Wait, you only realise now we don’t sell towels?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

18-Jul-2020 18:55:55

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Scouse

Tintin is quite right, we do not sell towels. But we do sell holes. In fact you were put in charge of digging them.

Corugi said :
Scouse said :
I would like to hereby send in my resignation and leave bwians towel and grief shop on the basis that i have been left out of the managerial list.

If you rip my resignation letter up and try and tell me i can't ever leave i will find you all and smear your front doors with the meat out of a sausage skin mixed with some daddies tomato sauce and start a revolt thingy called Gwief and attack using the !!!7!!! symbols

Or you can give me some sort of recognition.....

Why, it so happens we do have an opening for some one of your skills and experience....

DIGGING HOLES!

With Peeps, in the maintenance department.

Make sure you dig 'em deep now. They are going to come in very useful later on.

Now seeing as how its been raining so much I expect those holes which have not been filled with unwanted bodies will now be full of water.

Here is a straw. Get sucking. We need those holes nice and dry. Cant have our customers complaining and wanting refunds.

Sookie Lala said :
!!!
!!!

You can help Scouse. There is only one straw so you will have to take turns.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Jul-2020 19:06:43 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2020 19:26:38 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually had to dig back a few pages to find the above quote by Scouse. In going through the opening ten pages or so of this thread I was reminded of the high quality of posting our beloved clan threads have enjoyed. I enjoyed reading them after this time. In fact I had a few giggles. More than few giggles actually. I had a gaggle of giggles. By way of comparison here is a gaggle of geese.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Jul-2020 19:23:58 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2020 19:27:54 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top