Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
But I is not French!

ENOUGH!

You are obviously French. Denying you are French is a confession to being French.

You have committed two grievous crimes here, Trewavas. Firstly you "bumped" our beloved clan thread, an action so crass as to be considered a major naughtiness. Secondly, you have confessed to being French, an atrocity of such magnitude as to disturb the long dead archers of Agincourt. So much so as to make them rise from their graves and shoot arrows everywhere, for some reason...

BY THE GODS! Such violations of our entire lack of codes and ethics shall not go unpunished!

YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND
GUILTY
!
GUILTY
ON ALL COUNTS! Including some other crimes I have included in order to shift blame off me.

Embezzlement of clan funds!
GUILTY!

Leaving pee on the staff room toilet seat!
GUILTY!

Selling bits of Fifi for medical research!
GUILTY!

Actually, on second thoughts I am going to withdraw the last charge, that was actually a good move. But you are nevertheless....

GUILTY! GUILTY GUILTY! !!!6!!!

You are hereby sentenced to..... TOWELLING!

All clan members shall towel you! Without mercy!

Let the sentence be carried out immediately. And may your suffering be great!

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Aug-2018 00:36:42 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2018 00:53:57 by Corugi

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean I am Cornish (technically), but for the purposes of this... punishment of an outrageous nature... I AM AN ENGLISHMAN! I'd go and quote Kipling at this point, but I probably shouldn't.

They didn't pay me much for the scientific research, so I sold them to a Fish n' Chip shop instead. I believe they used them in their Steak and Kidney pie. Maybe I did do the toilet thing, maybe I didn't - I blame Krista for that. However, I admit to the bumping! I am pretty clumsy, and things do tend to go bump in the night.

So go on! Towel me! I have no fear!

01-Aug-2018 14:15:16 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2018 14:15:49 by Trewavas

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What y'all think of my forum avatar? Used the Twitch Prime free trial for some free membership!
Is Amazon part of our shop? They really didn't want me to cancel the Amazon Prime free trial because it normally changes into a normal paying subscription without warning if you forget you have it. Such griefers those guys!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

03-Aug-2018 10:56:42

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top