Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I demand that the race be made easier for me, because I am old.

In fact, I demand that I should be allowed to win the race.

The race is the following:

- I want to complete the challenge 'up to the gods' by killing a (very rare) frost dragon in a solo dungeon and offering its bones on an altar. You might have seen my thread in general about it.

- Tophurious wants to het a 1/1000 tooth drop from some plant-monster on Anachronia.

The winner of the race is the one who completes their goal first.

If you can think of another challenge that is ultimately decided by the lord RNGesus you can join.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

28-Aug-2019 10:34:49

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
I would very much like to put fifi in last place.

I hearby offer myself as Feefs hare and will gladly have a nap under a shaded tree while Feefs the tortoise stumbles past my weary self to take the second to last spot!!!

Much love

Scouse - Also known as mr slowly unless the police are running after him "obviously for nothing" #WasntMeIamAndAlwaysWasInnocent
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Aug-2019 01:01:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
I would very much like to put fifi in last place.

What? You complete and utter b&Sl@d*# .... how could you be so mean to a frail and sweet ole thing like me. Shame on you.

I hereby declare myself
WINNER
of the race even though I didn't actually take part in it and Scouse helped me to cheat.

So you can kill your stinkypinky dragons and scrabble around in the dust for Dino dentures from here to eternity to no avail; I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won
I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won I won
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Sep-2019 00:01:44

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top